Hobbyist Reviews???

This weekend started off really shitty. I was shorted 40 bucks by hobbyist X. Then I received a bunch of hate mail. I was beginning to hate men.

But then I saw hobbyist Y. He was punctual, nice to talk to, a great lover, and a sweet man. He made me feel good about myself. He didn't push the menu and he left me a nice tip.

I want to sing this mans praises to the world. But, as a provider, I need to safeguard his identity. It is no one's business that he came to see me.

______________________________ _____________________________

However, mister (you know who you are) I want to thank you for making my weekend. I hope only good things come your way. I hope that life is as generous to you as you were to me....

If you ever need a referral, I will NOT give you an "ok"..... I will give you an "excellent"!!!!
A system can be built that allows giving reviews but keeps and protects the hobbyists identity.
of favored hobbyists. Of course, it requires a board handle. Premier gentlemen who don't frequent the boards would be tough to identify, and quite honestly, most would decline the honor.

Keep your keepers for yourself.

Awl4knot
If one built a system were only verified people on both sides only could post reviews. Then added a 2 way review system, that didn't lead directly back to the other persons account it would still allow for keeping Identity private. It would also act as a powerful tool were both sides would find more what they are looking for. We all are grown ups and know there are both bad clients and providers.

I could see providers liking to know if the guy is clean, polite, pays the price agreed upon, if he has a decent out call location...

Frankly as a client I am for whatever weeds the bad ones out on both sides.

How bad would it be for a client to be reviewed. If the identities are hidden it can't be any worse than posting a review of a provider. The ones who really got to worry would be the creeps primarily I could see providers getting to the point they only want reviewed persons.

That wouldn't be to bad except for new people trying to get in. However, it sure would make it harder on LE getting a foot in.

I can think of a hell of a lot of good that can come from it "IF" it is implemented correctly.
Thanks, brittany, for sharing your story. We all experience the ups and downs (), and how very sweet of you to express your appreciation for this particular gentleman. Yes, kindness in all its forms is uplifting. You rock!

~~Casey
Perhaps one day.... someone will say the same about me. What a great compliment to the gentleman!!
It goes both ways... I have been with providers who came to the session drunk or late or both....
I try to remember to treat my gal friends as gal friends, yep I know it is a business transaction, but it doen't have to "feel" that way....
It does go both ways. Both sides have good and bad and having a way of reviewing both would be the best idea I can come up with.

I did research into trying to find a decent back ground search system or company that would actually give a fairly decent heads up for women on my site. The biggest so called safe date checks are a waste in my opinion. I will explain why.

First, people who haven't go caught don't have criminal records. One good example is the average child molester gets to 300 children before being caught. We all know not every woman raped reports it. We know the reasons behind that as well. So while police and so on can't lock you up until you do something showing the person being reviewed could give enough heads up warning for someone to stay away from them.

Most the safe date sites run little more than what you can get yourself. You can check the national sex offender registry for free, you can check the criminal searches data base for free, and you could even do employment verification and say it is for a personal loan if asked. Most don't ask. Most guys don't want to give out that much info.

Then you got to look at how hard is it to get a fake ID? How about making a fake company to work supposedly work for, for that proof of employment. How about guys that own their own business. I know of no place that excludes them. How about ones on disability. No one excludes them.

Getting a false identity isn't hard even with credit cards. People do it every single day. So what good does a back ground check do if the identity you are checking isn't even theirs.

So why not do the review system for clients. To protect the clients. Hog wash most the clients who use this site have already gave away as much info as needed to build such a review system. We are talking a single email address that is verified through the sign up process for each person. All the men on here did that and a number of them leave reviews.

If you are worried about a client coming back because he didn't like the review. Well we aren't talking about the same sort of review we are for providers. We are talking, how his behavior was, did he pay, did you feel safe, ... was he clean... or maybe what he likes... stuff that would be useful for the provider to know if he is ok and compatible with her.
I think that a way for a provider to review a hobbyist would be a good idea as well, if implemented correctly. However, the problem lies in the fact that a hobbyist could quite easily change his handle in this situation. I don't know, but I think p411 has some form of this. Where the provider can give okays at least, but outside of that, I have no knowledge. I think there is provider section only on here that only providers can see. At least that way, they can warn each other of offensive clients. I do however, think that some form of review for the hobbyist could be both a benefit and a problem. On the positive side, the hobbyist would be able to see what the provider liked about the individual. He would also be able to see what areas he needed improvement in. Hygene, punctuality, speech, and things of that nature. More of an evaluation of the highs and lows of the session. Perhaps then the future sessions would proceed better. The hobbyist COULD address things that needed to be addressed. This is not saying that the hobbyist will unfortunately.

On the negative side, it could start some serious trouble for either party. While one provider, greatly enjoys the company of hobbyist A, another provider may have nothing but contempt for hobbyist A. This has the potentional to start quite the cat fight and drama. This is one problem. Another is the hobbyists' ego. He may feel he is God's gift to women and when he sees a "review" of him and his subpar perfomance may go bat crazy and who knows from there. It is a subject that should be addresses, the only question is how. I have asked a provider before what I could have done better, specific or general and have taken the critique well I think.

We must all remember though, that this is very much a YMMV experience. I for one would never short change a provider. That's just poor form and disrespect.
I think that a way for a provider to review a hobbyist would be a good idea as well, if implemented correctly. However, the problem lies in the fact that a hobbyist could quite easily change his handle in this situation. I don't know, but I think p411 has some form of this. Where the provider can give okays at least, but outside of that, I have no knowledge. I think there is provider section only on here that only providers can see. At least that way, they can warn each other of offensive clients. I do however, think that some form of review for the hobbyist could be both a benefit and a problem. On the positive side, the hobbyist would be able to see what the provider liked about the individual. He would also be able to see what areas he needed improvement in. Hygene, punctuality, speech, and things of that nature. More of an evaluation of the highs and lows of the session. Perhaps then the future sessions would proceed better. The hobbyist COULD address things that needed to be addressed. This is not saying that the hobbyist will unfortunately.

On the negative side, it could start some serious trouble for either party. While one provider, greatly enjoys the company of hobbyist A, another provider may have nothing but contempt for hobbyist A. This has the potentional to start quite the cat fight and drama. This is one problem. Another is the hobbyists' ego. He may feel he is God's gift to women and when he sees a "review" of him and his subpar perfomance may go bat crazy and who knows from there. It is a subject that should be addresses, the only question is how. I have asked a provider before what I could have done better, specific or general and have taken the critique well I think.

We must all remember though, that this is very much a YMMV experience. I for one would never short change a provider. That's just poor form and disrespect. Originally Posted by kccountryboy
Changing his handle would not change his reputation. That is tied to his account number in the situation the handle is only used for signing another persons review. Meaning you can't hide your reputation but you can prevent the LE from proving who made the review. Which is important because then they won't know who to use as a witness.

Since no personal info is used it isn't really able to id the client as well. So all the LE is left with is basically a note that says he was good or bad and no way to tie one end to the other unless the client rats himself out.
Now to address the other issue. Hobbyist reviews wouldn't be to the extent he was good or bad in bed. Not needed. Providers can share that now in their private forums if they chose to.

What we are talking about was he rood or was his behavior appropriate for what you had discussed. Did he pay, was he clean, did you feel comfortable ... type of stuff

You might get some guys to improve their hygiene and improve their behavior a bit or even direct them to women that end up more compatible with them.
Sorry, had to run out and handle some stuff train of thought was broken.
I wanted to say yes, I do realise issues can come up. Such as if a provider said she wouldn't recommend him do to behavior. The could be a retaliatory review posted back and so on.

I think thought most people would see it as what it obviously is in such events. Especially if reviews were combined and listed under each persons persona. Such as they do for product reviews on say newegg.com You may see one bad remark and whatever number of good remarks. If it is extremely obvious that it is just retaliatory then that is were admin could step in and just remove the one review.

I probably would be more worried about cooperative reviewing. Such as you write me a good review I write you one. That can easily be fixed by using a one time page generated for each person to write a review on the other person. Limit how many can actually be done in a time period. If you limited the person to writing one review a week on each person then it would be better for the person to just find another individual before that week is out to get another review.

The fact is any system can be cheated and abused. The best we can do is try and make the best one we can.

George
I must say I prefer the thumbs up/thumbs down system used by P411. Doesn't get into details, yet lets the providers know whether or not the guy was OK. Even though I go to every appointment freshly showered, teeth brushed, hair combed, nails trimmed (you name it, I did it), I would not want BCD details posted. The things I think that would be important to providers are:
  1. On time?
  2. Leave on time?
  3. Paid correct amount? Tip?
  4. Clean?
  5. Polite?
These are all yes/no questions.

If you think of others, feel free to add them.
  • Holli
  • 02-23-2010, 10:16 AM
I agree to this post. I too had a bad experience yesterday with a man who know wants to post many ugly reviews about me. We all experience people who we just dont mesh with sometimes that is life. I pride myself in not being ugly nor untruthful. I have never lied about my performance or my looks I do not have to I have many nice reviews... But this man who for what ever reason is unhappy about himself is going to try and hurt me.... So I want to thank all of you men who I have had the blessed opportunity to spend time with and have treated me like a Queen..
Kisses Holli
I must say I prefer the thumbs up/thumbs down system used by P411. Doesn't get into details, yet lets the providers know whether or not the guy was OK. Even though I go to every appointment freshly showered, teeth brushed, hair combed, nails trimmed (you name it, I did it), I would not want BCD details posted. The things I think that would be important to providers are:
  1. On time?
  2. Leave on time?
  3. Paid correct amount? Tip?
  4. Clean?
  5. Polite?
These are all yes/no questions.

If you think of others, feel free to add them. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I agree. 100%
Maybe, add would you repeat?

The fact is provider profile reviews could be made cleaner and more effective as well in a similar manor if the reviews are attached to the profile?
You could ad was the profile accurate, was the description of services accurate?