adult version of pricegrabber.com

anyone know of an adult version of pricegrabber.com?

I'm looking for a sex toy, but can't seem to find what I"m looking for.

basically, I'm looking for a corded vibrating bullet about 8" to 9" long. the ones' I've seen go up to 6" but have no provision for a cord or thin insulated wire for complete anal insertion or the product does have a corded remote but is powered by AAA batteries instead of AA batteries.

I did come across one that was a monster, 12" long & 3" diameter.
  • PSD
  • 04-10-2010, 10:17 PM
/quote "...adult version of pricegrabber..." /quote

WOW, good idea! We could get daily emails of all the ladies specials, or when all the BP pimps take a day off!
here is what you do....get the model number, name, etc... and google it. you will find a lot of websites that list prices. i have found some good discount reliable toy shops and saved about 35% - 50% from impulse buying at the corner woodie store.
/quote "...adult version of pricegrabber..." /quote

WOW, good idea! We could get daily emails of all the ladies specials, or when all the BP pimps take a day off! Originally Posted by PSD

dream on that idea! lol!
here is what you do....get the model number, name, etc... and google it. you will find a lot of websites that list prices. i have found some good discount reliable toy shops and saved about 35% - 50% from impulse buying at the corner woodie store. Originally Posted by windowshopper
normally, that is how I usually do it. however, in this case, you don't have a model number or name, and you have very little to work with.
Unfortunately, it appears to be a problem without a SSN/Model No.