Etiquette for Gentleman with ED

I am curious to know if any of you ladies have objections to a gentleman arriving with ED assistance (pump) and if not, what etiquette should the gentleman follow or is this not an unusual question? My ATF has let me know that she is going under the radar and I have not approached her with this issue in the past but as I probably need to start looking for supplemental help. I am over 70 and still have the urge, even though the equipment has sort of forgotten how to behave. Are there any ladies (specifically in the Waco area) who would care to tackle my concerns? By the way, my ATF has taken care of me exceptionally well in the past and if things work out, I may be able to stay dedicated to her but age is scaring me to be blunt.
I would have no issues with someone bringing a pump or using one. I would just make it part of foreplay. You might let a lady know you will be bringing one so its not a shock if they haven't seen one. I don't see why it would be an issue though. Age happens and there is plenty of things to do when he isn't cooperating. Still much fun to be had! Hope this helps.
For sure,not all providers are ED-friendly.
I cannot advise you as far as Waco gals,but I sure can recommend
a Killeen gal or 3.
And Tequila's advice is perfect and she should top your TDL.
Feel free to PM me.
GJ
I also am north of 70 in age and am interested in what the ladies say about this. I mostly just do daty now because I have never tried the pump and I cant take the pills because of other health problems. Getting old aint for sissies
1st rule for treating men with ED is pretty simple.
Its not as hard as you think
Thank you for the kind words and the advice. Wish I lived a heckuva lot closer to Killeen.
I also am north of 70 in age and am interested in what the ladies say about this. I mostly just do daty now because I have never tried the pump and I cant take the pills because of other health problems. Getting old aint for sissies Originally Posted by Ranchhand
Ranchhand; glad to know that I am not the only one north of 70 out here. I have had some absolutely wonderful experiences with very special ladies and as I said, I have an ATF but she has indicated that her time in the game is becoming limited. So, I have to look around a bit here in the Waco area.