Why? Why be so mean to a person who has done nothing to you?

I just saw a thread and a provider made a innocent comment about the topic and a hobbyist felt the need to get really mean to her about her weight.

Why?

I don't get it. Why be do some people need to get mean just because someone isn't their type?

The girl didn't do anything to this person and yet he felt the need to get down right mean and shitty to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do people do this to make them feel better about themselves? Help me understand here....

I thought we were all on here to have some good old fashion adult fun?
I saw the same post and it was a totally unnecessary comment. smh
This question is also the answer.

Do people do this to make them feel better about themselves? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
This question is also the answer. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall

I have a feeling your right.

I just don't get the need to take pot shots at people for no reason.

Probably to make up for some shortcomings of his own...
Kaylee, we are seeing eye to eye 100% here. My thought is, we are dealing with fuckers who have no real self value. Miserable bastards who acquiesce to the fact that their only real value and/or contribution to this society is contingent upon belittling others be it provider or hobbyist. Therefore, they must feel like their posted "opinions" on this site are really taken to heart.

Unfortunately, we play into a lot of these games. The more we react and respond to their foolishness, the more they perceive that their posts are significant, hence, the posts become increasingly disgusting and vile for an added "shock factor".

The only way we, as normal, well adjusted human beings can combat their stupidity is by completely ignoring them. This is why I live by the adage, "don't feed the trolls"! But yeah, that shit bothers me as well!
You are TOTALLY correct on this one Darkeykong. Normally I don't like to feed them either but it was somewhat shocking to see someone go so ugly for no reason. Mean this dude came out and gave her a verbal sucker punch for no reason. Plus...sometimes my mouth gets the best of me. LMAO
Because some people are assholes.....plain and simple.
Kaylee, we are seeing eye to eye 100% here. My thought is, we are dealing with fuckers who have no real self value. Miserable bastards who acquiesce to the fact that their only real value and/or contribution to this society is contingent upon belittling others be it provider or hobbyist. Therefore, they must feel like their posted "opinions" on this site are really taken to heart.

Unfortunately, we play into a lot of these games. The more we react and respond to their foolishness, the more they perceive that their posts are significant, hence, the posts become increasingly disgusting and vile for an added "shock factor".

The only way we, as normal, well adjusted human beings can combat their stupidity is by completely ignoring them. This is why I live by the adage, "don't feed the trolls"! But yeah, that shit bothers me as well! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

Very well said!
  • L.A.
  • 12-13-2015, 01:19 PM
The user you're talking about hadn't made a post since last Feb. until very recently. I don't know if they were banned or what. I find it weird they came back after that long and every post since then is pretty rude. Maybe they were banned and are seeing if they can get banned again...idk.
Because some people are assholes.....plain and simple. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Yup. Especially since there is no repercussions when you do. Such is the internet.
Don't know the original thread which caused you to post this, but I agree. The way you describe it, it definitely appears to be an asshole doing it feel better about his own insecurities.

Agreed. We're all here to have fun. No need for drama, lies, rudeness, etc.

The old adage of not saying anything if you can't say something nice is true.

I just saw a thread and a provider made a innocent comment about the topic and a hobbyist felt the need to get really mean to her about her weight.

Why?

I don't get it. Why be do some people need to get mean just because someone isn't their type?

The girl didn't do anything to this person and yet he felt the need to get down right mean and shitty to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do people do this to make them feel better about themselves? Help me understand here....

I thought we were all on here to have some good old fashion adult fun? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I saw that post as well and I agree with lobbyist, that him just being a prick to mask his own insecurities or he was that person that was made fun of and feels he have to do it to someone else to feel better which was not a good idea. People like that we don't need to even worry about they're not worth the time and stress, they will outcast themselves showing their class and immaturity. We're all here for adult some fun, good laughs and positive convo with each other here on the form, no need to behave in that matter. Sorry if that post upset you Kayleehotchick but don't worry, I do believe in karma both good and bad and she has a appointment set up for him.
I wonder if my fellow hobbyists understand the relationship between our words and actions here and the quality of ladies that choose to advertise on this site.

I always hear the same "it's our cash that they love, not us..." line over and over. At some point, the ladies with established clients and the new ladies will back away from this aggresive environment. The ladies are here for the cash, no doubt. But they will always be looking for a better option if we make it uncomfortable for them
I wonder if some guys take a step back and look at the situations here, would they take a different approach. I'm not sure of the demographics here but when I realize that I have it pretty good, it's hard for me to be an asshole for the most part. I am not rich or well off by any stretch of the imagination. However, I have a nice income, full medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options. 2 decent forms of transportation and a nice home in suburbia.

Some of the ladies here live fucking rough lives. Although I'm sure many are making a ton of dough hand over fist, (you can give to the dk charity if you like). However, some struggle and have to depend on hobbying as one of their main sources of income. Hell, I have even met the babies they try to support once or twice. Call me a big softy, but seeing that shit just pulls at my heart chords (doesn't matter to me if it's game or not, Ole Darkey Dark luuuuuh da kids lmao!)

The worst that can happen for me is that I'm out of a few hundreds of dollars. For some of the ladies, losing out could mean far worse! This is why I see no point in being unnecessarily rude to people here, you never know their situation, what they're struggling with or dealing with in their RW life. One person is no better than the other regardless of socioeconomic status, we're all human, and we are all trying to make it. No reason to make it harder on one another.

Ok, I'm done, not a big fan of bully's though.