Ghosting Ads and Post

Recently a client told me that he was glad that I was back because he had not seen me post in a year... I post dailey.
I also saw that my show result for ghosting ads
Ghosting is the practice that when your ads appear to have posted successfully, Craigslist actually hides these ads from users. These ads are not searchable nor do they appear on the site. Essentially, Craigslist is tricking you into believing your ads are posted when they are not.Jun 7, 2012 was not showing up in the Showcase by alphabet.. so I wrote a mod on here and ask if my post could possibly be ghosted after all I have barely survived lately. Well he said no there was no such thing as ghosting.... but here is proof
It's a conspiracy. Keep your head on a swivel.
are you thinking and writing clearly? my mind is having difficulties w/ your post - gaps in continuity, terminology, correlations, etc.

for example, what does a ghosted ("flagged") post on Craigslist have to do with a post here on eccie that "disappears" ?!?!?!?!

i think the closest you'd get to ghosting here on eccie is a guested acct.
The ghost in question. Does it have a name ?
Is Casper not being a friendly ghost?
  • Gbfsl
  • 04-21-2017, 05:57 AM
Dear, Dear Carla: What you don't say won't ever hurt you. Please, just lay down before you hurt yourself.
Yea this isn't making sense...
the mind is a most dangerous thing when it fails to work properly..
Ghosting? We craigslist now?

Edit: I will say, "ghosting" on these types of forums is hella easy. Making a user so that no one can see what they say but said user can see everything as if they're a normal user.
Did we miss something on Jun 7, 2012?
I think we'd be better off around these parts if that actually did happen. Lots of craziness lately.
  • BLM69
  • 04-21-2017, 11:40 AM