URL / Website: https://neworleans.rubratings.com/152743
City: Covington
State: Louisiana
Address: 20456 Fairhaven Rd
Activities: FBSM,CBJ,Breatplay,Assplay, FIV,
Hair Length and Color: black long almost to waist
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: small petite spinner, maybe 4'10, nice B cups, great ass, perfect little package
Recommendation: Yes
  • lat
  • 11-19-2019, 07:59 AM
  • lat
  • 11-19-2019, 03:42 PM
Ok thanks
Been there twice. Highly recommend. had a great time
Great review!
  • lat
  • 12-07-2019, 08:49 AM
Great review!
Originally Posted by Nolanrouge
If you can PM me the rate
When I went here she wanted 180, on top of door fee. We negotiated 140, and she was fine with everything until I didn't blow in 5 minutes. Up came the legs, then the complaining about my size, and then she wanted more money, due to my size. I'm just telling it like it is, and she told me if I come back I can only get 30 minute massage, and I laughed saying don't worry. Like I said everything was good until we started the FS, and after 5 minutes she went into complain mode, wanting more money. Told me to bring more money next time. She felt like mush, no grip, and body was ok, had a C scar it looked like. Also had a little belly, but with all Asians her skin was smooth. SO bring your wallet if you want to play more then a HJ. I am not going back...
Yeah they want 160 on top of door fee of 60. I got her for 140. She was great, no complaining. She did complement me though. Said I was like a 20 year old. I am 65. So go figure. No C scar, no belly. I will definitely go back
Looks like you all may be talking about different women? Belly versu no belly. Scar or no scar.
  • lat
  • 12-07-2019, 04:17 PM
Yes seem like it
She told me she was the only one there, I could be wrong about the C scar. She had a little tummy on her, and she told me she had a kid. No tats, ok butt, mid back hair, moans were good, but again I wont be back. Its a good ride outside of Covington, and I can get better and pay less money without the long ride. She knew was about to go in for a haul, and wanted out. Once the legs came up blocking me, I told her to relax, and she did squirt all over. I was thinking that could have been why she got in a rush. Idk? I have had way better like I said... remember dudes don't fall in love..lol...
remember dudes don't fall in love..lol... Originally Posted by theccccrider2015
So goes the song She’s a Beauty by the Tubes:

'cause if you do, you'll find out she don't love you
(She's one in a million girls) one in a million girls
(Why would I lie?) why would I lie?
Decent find nevertheless.