URL / Website: https://srd2n.com/
City: North Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 10920 Petal St, Dallas, TX 75238
Activities: Lap dances, LFK, DFK, suckling, FIV, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Short blonde Bob
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: On the tall side, beautiful face, big blue eyes, little tits, nice ass, average build.
Recommendation: Yes
What is SR? Why do you say ''Garland'', while listing a Dallas address?
Spearmint Rhino 2 is near Garland with a Dallas address
Correct, thanks. Sorry for the confusion
What's the cover?
$10 nights
It is kind of far from me, but I need to pay this place a visit. I think that the location is nothing but a genius move. I suspect that the millions of people who live the eastern environs of the metroplex will reward the owners of this club with enthusiastic and generous patronage. This proximity of this club to their homes saves them time and money, and makes it easier for the men to sneak out of their homes to slap, caress and squeeze a few booties when telling their wives they are merely stepping out to the car wash...
This place is great, for day shift entrance is $5 and any beer for $2 and like they said convenient for sneak away car wash alibi for the east gentleman and pervs.
This place is great, for day shift entrance is $5 and any beer for $2 and like they said convenient for sneak away car wash alibi for the east gentleman and pervs. Originally Posted by amexgold
Verified fee and beer price for days. I got dances in the back, the girl quoted me 3 for a Ben. I was just curious about what she was willing to do for that, I got 3 very nice dances but not worth a review or a Ben so next time I'll negotiate. Still, a nice place