Terrorist Supporters show up for Tsarnaev

Mr. NSA, there they are. There are the people who support terrorists in this country. They are right in front of the police within grasp and yet no one is doing anything.
Unbelievable, they tell us they have to spy on us to figure out who the enemy is, and yet they show up on the streets. How fucking hard is it?

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/...0332/-1/NEWS05
I assume the self-proclaimed Librarians on here are standing up for that terrorist's rights as guaranteed by the fucking constitution...
I assume the self-proclaimed Librarians on here are standing up for that terrorist's rights as guaranteed by the fucking constitution... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Tsirorret Rider we will stand up for your rights. you are Welcome.
Thanks Simple Jack...

You are the epitome of what makes America the country it is today...
Thanks Simple Jack...

You are the epitome of what makes America the country it is today... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You shouldn't talk to Hanoi COG's ATF "Sweet Ass" that way!
Well, the shortbus rider is just so proud of himself that he figured out what my handle meant after all these years ...

Mr. Rogers would be proud.
I'm surprised MSNBC hasn't offered the surviving Tsarnaev a job.
Well, the shortbus rider is just so proud of himself that he figured out what my handle meant after all these years ...

Mr. Rogers would be proud. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hcnumssa Rider, I knew you are a pussy along time ago...LOL
Hey Simple Jack! You misspelled LOL! You didn't do it backwards!

However, when you and Whiny get together...
I can only imagine the stupidity.....no, I can't imagine that kind of stupidity. Forget I said anything.
Thats because you have NO imagination, BSwine!

I guess you lost it at 17 when you volunteered...
Hcnumssa Rider, I knew you are a pussy along time ago...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

read it again Rekcuskcid Rider...LOLing you
Mucking Foron, Simple Jack.