Look Out if you are a Minority and plan to vote for Trump!

Trump believes that there's no other choice but to allow cops to profile people. Which means if you black and you are driving a nice car or you just happen to be in a nice neighborhood the police have the right to stop you because you fit a certain profile or because they feel your kind shouldn't be in a certain area or driving a certain car.
I guess in trumps world the police have a right to follow me and question me because they want to assume I am connected with the maffia.

Since some of you want to uphold the constitution - trump is supporting something that obviously infringes on every legal American rights.
Trump believes that there's no other choice but to allow cops to profile people. Which means if you black and you are driving a nice car or you just happen to be in a nice neighborhood the police have the right to stop you because you fit a certain profile or because they feel your kind shouldn't be in a certain area or driving a certain car.
I guess in trumps world the police have a right to follow me and question me because they want to assume I am connected with the maffia.

Since some of you want to uphold the constitution - trump is supporting something that obviously infringes on every legal American rights. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
What's the Maffia? You stupid mother fucker.
What's the Maffia? You stupid mother fucker. Originally Posted by bambino
I am 60 years old and using a cell phone didn't think this was English 101. But if you want to know what the mafia is come meet in New York or Boston and I will be glad to introduce you to some of the soldiers or capo's.

Since some of you want to uphold the constitution - trump is supporting something that obviously infringes on every legal American rights. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Puke_Likley at the segregated college housing units across the country, they won't even let your "maffia" "Bostoj " ass sleep in the chicken coop.

I am 60 years old and using a cell phone didn't think this was English 101. But if you want to know what the mafia is come meet in New York or Bostoj and I will be glad to introduce you to some of the soldiers or capo's. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
What a tool. I grew up with gangsters. Mostly gamblers and numbers writers. Go fuck yourself.
Hey Fat Boy,

When are you going to stop posting and delete your account like you promised?
Hey Fat Boy,

When are you going to stop posting and delete your account like you promised? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Ask the mods you African POS
Trump believes that there's no other choice but to allow cops to profile people. Which means if you (sic) black and you are driving a nice car or you just happen to be in a nice neighborhood the police have the right to stop you because you fit a certain profile or because they feel your kind shouldn't be in a certain area or driving a certain car....

Your ignorance is astounding. Cops need probable cause to pull someone over. Being black and driving a nice car in a nice neighborhood is NOT probable cause. If someone robs a bank and witnesses describe the robber as black and say he fled in a Mercedes, and you fit that profile, then there is probable cause to stop you for questioning.

So STFU with your phony straw man arguments about what Trump believes. You don't comprehend the meaning of the term "profiling" but you toss it out there to inflame anti-police sentiments.
It's horrible I have no desire to be profiled.
It's horrible I have no desire to be profiled. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You already are, you're a bevel headed sap sucker.
Your ignorance is astounding. Cops need probable cause to pull someone over. Being black and driving a nice car in a nice neighborhood is NOT probable cause. If someone robs a bank and witnesses describe the robber as black and say he fled in a Mercedes, and you fit that profile, then there is probable cause to stop you for questioning.

So STFU with your straw man arguments about what Trump believes. You don't comprehend the meaning of the word "profiling" but you toss it out there to inflame anti-police sentiments. Originally Posted by lustylad
You ignorant dumb fuck - read what profiling is - cops aren't suppose to pull you over now because they have to have probable cause which is the reason why profiling is illegal. However, trump wants it where a police can see a black man driving a nice car in a nice neighborhood and pull them over because the cop thinks the guy might be a dope dealer.
Or if a cop see a brownish skin guy with a beard the cop can pull him over because he has suspicion that he might be a terrorist - this is what trump wants don't you dare sugar coat it -look at the recent police killing in Oklahoma - the police officer piloting the helicopter is heard saying he looks like a bad guy which is racial profiling.
Ask the mods you African POS Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
That's a racist remark. Maybe the mods will ban you.
It's horrible I have no desire to be profiled. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So you're saying if someone robs a bank, the police should not stop people matching the robber's description for fear of profiling?
Ask the mods you African POS Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

Don't delete your account on account of these losers. Stay and watch them meltdown on election day. Nothing will be more gratifying.
Don't delete your account on account of these losers. Stay and watch them meltdown on election day. Nothing will be more gratifying. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Absolutely, you two losers should stick around for Election Day. You might as well get a good send off.