Clinton shows she has sense of humor-Zach Galifinakis Interview!

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/trending-...view/448956952
I assure you Trump would have walked out on the interview.
  • DSK
  • 09-22-2016, 03:44 PM
I assure you Trump would have walked out on the interview. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
How can you assure us of that?

What, if you want to stop posting, you don't have to answer that...
  • CJ7
  • 09-22-2016, 03:47 PM
Trump would never show unless Hannity was there to ask softball questions and suck his dick.
How can you assure us of that?

What, if you want to stop posting, you don't have to answer that... Originally Posted by DSK
Sir -Trump's temperaments proves it- he's only calm when he is asked soft questions- clinton showed she has a sense of humor and can remain calm when she is the butt of the joke. You apparently have never seen interviews when Trump is challenged. He was a coward and disconnected the call when he was speaking to Larry King. Just wait until the first debates get here.
Trump would never show unless Hannity was there to ask softball questions and suck his dick. Originally Posted by CJ7
You are correct. Billionaire Mark Cuban told Trump he would write a 2 million dollar check to the charity of his choice if Trump would allow him a 4 hour interview- f course Trump hasn't responded and also one of Facebook founders offer Trump 5 million dollars to a charity of his choice if he simply released his taxes before the 1st debate.

So if Trump wants to make America great how about accepting the combined 7 million dollars and do an interview and release his taxes? I am pretty sure there's plenty of charities that could use 7 million dollars. In the famous words of Trump: "what in the hell do you have to lose?"
Trump would never show unless Hannity was there to ask softball questions and suck his dick. Originally Posted by CJ7
Very intellectual reply.
I couldn't get through the first 2 minutes. It's obviously staged and therfore give no insight into Clinton's nature.
Would Trump (or any other candidate) engage in a staged comedy routine just to promote his/her candidacy? Absolutely.

Anyone who believes a staged performance gives insight into a candidate is truly blind.
  • R.M.
  • 09-23-2016, 05:24 AM
I couldn't get through the first 2 minutes. It's obviously staged and therfore give no insight into Clinton's nature.
Would Trump (or any other candidate) engage in a staged comedy routine just to promote his/her candidacy? Absolutely.

Anyone who believes a staged performance gives insight into a candidate is truly blind. Originally Posted by goodman0422
Oh he take the gold medal on stupid. Boy is a proud stupid too.
She looks tired and disinterested. Fat ass slouched on the chair.
Allowing myself to continue to be subjected to practices that are not in keeping with the true Conservative Goals and that devalue myself as both an individual and a republican are not acceptable.

I have brought concerns to the attention of my friends, the MODS, and even the Republican National Chairman on more than one occasion. Issues raised have been repeatedly ignored-specifically in these forums. Less than equitable practices have been repeatedly excused. I have been accused of stolen valor, people ridicule my weight, medical conditions and a legitimate injury suffered during a war while defending the country I love. If either were to be acknowledged and addressed, the status quo would have to change – but there are just too many people that are comfortable and invested in mediocrity. Too many self-serving individuals. Too much organizational effort expended deflecting accountability at the expense of those having the least input and influence. It's members like Dalilama, Lexus Lover, Bambino, CuteOldGuy, LustyLad, I B Hankering, IIFFOFRDB, The Waco Kid, Rey Laguna, R.M, gfejunkie, gary5912, JD Barleycorn and MrMojoRisin are the real culprits who have no intent other than to stir the daily ECCIE shit pot. I even cordially pm'ed some of those guys to stop their aloofness and to debate in a more humane manner. It obviously fell on deaf ears.

An organization that does not care for its members cannot be expected to have respect for its members (and vice versa).

I can either conform to the least common denominator or separate myself from it and pursue other opportunities. I elect the later while I am in good standing so there can be no question and I will be casting my vote for Clinton.

This is my resignation and two week notice…effective immediately. I will no longer participate in any political discussion for the next two weeks after which time I will have the MODS to deactivate or cancel my account I do not wish to be subjected to further intimidation, abuse, and retaliation; staying out of this forum is the only way to minimize this from happening. If only I hadn’t turned 60…

Good Riddance. My only regrets are believing the Republican party stood for what it represented itself to be, trusting internal check and balance processes, and believing I could make a difference.
If Beelzebub had a wife, this would be her.
Sir -Trump's temperaments proves it- he's only calm when he is asked soft questions- clinton showed she has a sense of humor and can remain calm when she is the butt of the joke. You apparently have never seen interviews when Trump is challenged. He was a coward and disconnected the call when he was speaking to Larry King. Just wait until the first debates get here. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Hmmmm... didn't Trump do SNL a few months ago? Oh yeah, here he is making himself the butt of the joke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkLzSLkYnGc
I don't know what u guys were watching but Hillary looked bad in that video...
Lmao!
I assure you Trump would have walked out on the interview. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
So, exactly how desperate are you?