Thank you Donald Trump I like Other People's Money Too

It's called wealth redistribution. If like Trump you're down with OPM then you should have no problem with wealth redistribution. If you say anything other than agreement with my point you're a fucking hypocrite.

You are really unable to comprehend simple concepts, aren't you, Fisting Chaps?
You are really unable to comprehend simple concepts, aren't you, Fisting Chaps? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
SissyChaps uses other people's money, as the headline admits.

But does SissyChaps pay any income taxes on it.
You don't seem to care at all that hookers don't pay income tax. LOL
You don't seem to care at all that hookers don't pay income tax. LOL Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
If you are addressing me, I never have bragged about the pussy I get!

For one reason, over the years it has got me a greater variety.

(I'll be respectful and not mention that you don't post reviews either!)
  • DSK
  • 09-23-2016, 06:31 AM
It's called wealth redistribution. If like Trump you're down with OPM then you should have no problem with wealth redistribution. If you say anything other than agreement with my point you're a fucking hypocrite.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
They gave Trump the money voluntarily. The government takes it by force.
They gave Trump the money voluntarily. The government takes it by force. Originally Posted by DSK
Must you continue to burst these little peeps' bubbles?

How would SissyChaps possible know anything about ...

..... "voluntary donations" or "government confiscation"?

(I'll be respectful and not mention that you don't post reviews either!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
There's no need to. ;-)
They gave Trump the money voluntarily. The government takes it by force. Originally Posted by DSK
lol - so they gave it to him voluntarily for him to use for specific purposes or for him to use it illegally and be fined by the IRS. Also let me ask am I giving money to Israel voluntarily or is the government taking it by force and giving it to Israel?
Wow!
If you are addressing me, I never have bragged about the pussy I get!

For one reason, over the years it has got me a greater variety.

(I'll be respectful and not mention that you don't post reviews either!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

That's because you have never posted a review on ECCIE. And, as far back as I can remember -- which predates ECCIE by a number of years, you never admitted liking women, let alone being a pussy "getter."

We know you're not only a basement dweller, but a basement closet dweller.

Your charade is about as mysterious as JL's!
If you say anything other than agreement with my point you're a fucking hypocrite. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
What kind of pathologically insecure and defensive dingbat starts a thread with a statement like this? Obviously someone who knows from the get-go whatever "point" he is trying to make is totally bogus.

What kind of pathologically insecure and defensive dingbat starts a thread with a statement like this? Obviously someone who knows from the get-go whatever "point" he is trying to make is totally bogus. Originally Posted by lustylad
SissyChaps stole the idea from another empty-headed __________*.

*Fill in the blank as appropriate.
  • DSK
  • 09-23-2016, 11:27 AM
lol - so they gave it to him voluntarily for him to use for specific purposes or for him to use it illegally and be fined by the IRS. Also let me ask am I giving money to Israel voluntarily or is the government taking it by force and giving it to Israel? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Our government is taking it by force, albeit lawfully, and giving it to the deserving country of Israel, and plenty in Africa that don't deserve it, because the kleptocrat/murderers in charge steal it from their own poor citizens - kinda like the [PW]'s who run Detroit.
  • DSK
  • 09-23-2016, 11:29 AM
SissyChaps stole the idea from another empty-headed __________*.

*Fill in the blank as appropriate. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I have several choice words I would use, such as [PW], which rhymes with [decline to state the word it rhymes with...].