State: Texas
Address: Oaklawn & Wycliff
Activities: LFK,BBBJ, CoveredK9, Cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Fitted spinner no tattoos
Recommendation: Yes
Her rates are on her Eros page that Coltrane linked. She's an extremely attractive woman and a great time. Unfortunately she's over my budget.
Good to see she's back
She is my ATF and she is just FANTASTIC !! Beautiful face, the sexiest body, amazing service and attitude. Intelligent, magnetic personality, great conversationalist, so sweet and fun. The IOP seems real and may be real passion (at least with some men). I used to see her almost weekly before she went on hiatus. She is ABSOLUTELY not to be missed !! NC
She IS great. I saw her a couple of times at her old location, with her old prices.
Now she’s way past my budget. Too bad!
Nice to see her back
  • vadc
  • 02-18-2019, 03:57 PM
Nice to see her back Originally Posted by Shep3.0
That is all I can say too. Can’t jump in due to new rate, when knowing I paid less before.
Her rates are high these days, but my hunch is that she is not setting her rates that high MERELY “thinking she’s worth it” (which I might argue that she is) or MERELY because she wants that much money (which I also imagine that she does).

I think that she has also set her rates high as a filter on the particular type and affluence level of the men she sees. I get the impression that she is intentionally wanting to be very, very selective / exclusive about that. If you’re not the type / affluence of man who can afford her rates, then you’re probably not the type / affluence of man that she is actually wanting to spend time with either. Just my hunch / read on it.
She loves a good Tomahawk
Namja: I’m sure you’re right! And it will have the desired result.