Head count

• jf
  • 05-06-2019, 04:05 PM
Can we get an actual head count in the form of a sound off to see who is actually STILL on here? Especially the ladies.

It’s like a ghost town... and O2 isn’t any better. Perhaps it’s just gonna take some time to rebuild confidence after that last blackout period.

JF
The ladies over paranoided the place, it’s a scene that is dying fast. They all think OH2 is the new it place, til the owner kicks the bucket, then we know what happens historically.
They’ll wish one day they had not made it so difficult.
Glad it’s not my income.

Add a couple over zealous staffers pointing everyone into bans, and it’ll never get better.
I would say it’s a shadow of it’s former self, but that wouldn’t be true, it’s not even in the same universe.
Went from threads getting 2000 viewers overnight, to nobody posting for 24 to 48 hours sometimes.
Utterly pathetic.
Thank you staff you are doing a great job, good thing you’re not being paid, because you’re killing the employer.
The ladies over paranoided the place, it’s a scene that is dying fast. They all think OH2 is the new it place, til the owner kicks the bucket, then we know what happens historically.
They’ll wish one day they had not made it so difficult.
Glad it’s not my income.

Add a couple over zealous staffers pointing everyone into bans, and it’ll never get better.
I would say it’s a shadow of it’s former self, but that wouldn’t be true, it’s not even in the same universe. Originally Posted by jimmy jump
Couldn't have said better.
Remember Y2K and the big nothing it was?
Same thing, Eccie and P411 are still here, the sun rose in the sky today, same as it always does.
Get over it!
  • jf
  • 05-06-2019, 05:32 PM
Word
Oh2 is over rated and most of the time is only a handful of providers active on there. I find eccie a lot easier to use and more active! The mods on oh2 take their job way seriously!
  • jf
  • 05-07-2019, 04:48 PM
I’m with ya... I signed up but find myself here, but where’s all the pussy go?
Some ladies prefer to only post their ads and nothing more. That may be the better place to see what ladies are active.
  • jf
  • 05-11-2019, 05:49 PM
Word
I'll turn the light off when everyone else leaves, lol.

~
  • gc161
  • 05-12-2019, 01:54 AM
Can we get an actual head count in the form of a sound off to see who is actually STILL on here? Especially the ladies.

It’s like a ghost town... and O2 isn’t any better. Perhaps it’s just gonna take some time to rebuild confidence after that last blackout period.

JF Originally Posted by jf
I hope that you can use this headcount to formulate your next best step in life.
  • jf
  • 05-12-2019, 12:05 PM
I already have that part figured out. ��
Still have the important postings: ads and reviews. The rest is only of interest to the flatologists...
A lot of ladies are tired of all the negative banter whenever they post something fun, flirty, or informative.

So sticking to ads is how most want to contribute to the community.

Its not the ladies that is causing the community to die but all the name calling, outings, and nonsense.
A lot of ladies are tired of all the negative lashings whenever they post something fun, flirty, or informative.

So sticking to ads is how most want to contribute to the community.

Its not the ladies that is causing the community to die but all the name calling, outings, and nonsense from both sides 💋