Curious about going to a dinner or concert with a client....

I think it would be fun to connect as though it were almost a real date before heading to a concert in Austin. Any music fans out there?
Hey...I'm moving this to coed.
I think it would be fun to connect as though it were almost a real date before heading to a concert in Austin. Any music fans out there? Originally Posted by Northatxlatina
dang! where were you when i needed you? i had a few concerts last month that i needed a wing woman. PM me if you wanna go see some shows!

rex.
Its stupid to pay a hooker to go to dinner or a concert with you. Go with a friend and then pay a hooker to fuck later.
Let's play nice. People like good music and food regardless of their chosen profession.
Its stupid to pay a hooker to go to dinner or a concert with you. Go with a friend and then pay a hooker to fuck later. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Gotta agree!
Just ask. Over the years I’ve had several “dinner before the session”. Usually with ATFs, once with first time. I always phrase dinner as an option. When it works out it does make for a wonderful evening.
Let's play nice. People like good music and food regardless of their chosen profession. Originally Posted by B Three

If they charge for their "time" to go to a concert or dinner than fuck that. They'd be sitting in their hotel waiting for the next john anyhow.
I took a lady to London for a week, concerts, dinner etc.
like the rest of life it is all about making a connection
I'm pretty active individual, usually my sessions come after whatever show, event, dinner, etc. I' try to invite but it's as noted, the girls I've invited will expect me to pay for the additional time.
I know more than one provider who is also a friend I can go out to lunch with, shopping, get a pedicure etc...all off the "clock". It does nothing but add to the BCD time.