Filtered images

Why do some of the girls post airbrushed pictures of them selves with filters? That’s just a big turn off as I think I speak for most guys we don’t want to see filtered pics a nice posted sexy pic would work just fine. I always just blow past the filtered pics, just wondering if the girls think that‘ really works on guys. A few providers I have met have used filtered pics and when I go to meet them sometimes the pics are deceiving and I’m usually disappointed because I thought I was gonna meet the girl on the filtered pic.
Filters are great. I used a blur filter to sell my car.

Sports Car For Sale!

Amazing engine. Faster and more desirable than a Maserati.
Who need A/C when 3 of the 4 windows can roll down. Bring your friends; it seat 4!
Guaranteed to be the best car ride you have ever had in your entire life!
Lol
I’ve always thought to myself how ugly ladies make themselves look with all those fake filters. And then for the ones that aren’t quite so cute. They can fool you. Lol. I don’t even wear makeup. I remember I had some pics when I first returned. Had a gentleman say I can fix your pics. Mind you this gentleman is on here. Lol. I sent him my picture and when he sent it back I looked like a damn clown. Adding the most ugly color to my face Was just hideous. I will never understand why girls like to be so fake.