New BYOB where Vanity used to be

Checked it out last night. Much nicer setup than other BYOB in town and much safer location. Looks like Roy from Palace is the GM. Anyone else been yet!
whats the name of this new place
Sounds intresting, gotta go now what are the hours?
Are thw girls decent?
Where was vanity?
Where was vanity? Originally Posted by blindman2291

A building away from sugars
Opens at 9pm til 5 am I think
Been seeing construction-work-type trucks there. I ALMOST stopped this week as that side door was open but there was no sign outside.

This BYOB thing...BAD NEWS for sugars as they keep raising prices. Can't wait for Henry's retirement party cause I gonna be the 1st one there and the last one to leave.

And this BYOB thing...someone I know who thinks they know everything had mentioned something like the old Vanity never paid their liquor taxes AND that it was gonna fall on the new tenant if/when someone ever moved in there. WTF?
Monte Carlo is where Vanity formerly was.
Anyone else been any fun had there how are the ladies
Been seeing construction-work-type trucks there. I ALMOST stopped this week as that side door was open but there was no sign outside.

This BYOB thing...BAD NEWS for sugars as they keep raising prices. Can't wait for Henry's retirement party cause I gonna be the 1st one there and the last one to leave.

And this BYOB thing...someone I know who thinks they know everything had mentioned something like the old Vanity never paid their liquor taxes AND that it was gonna fall on the new tenant if/when someone ever moved in there. WTF? Originally Posted by hittinit
Yeah, the drink prices at sugars are ludicrous.