Pentagon says up to 22,000 'at-risk' Afghans could be transported to USn

• oeb11
  • 08-18-2021, 12:04 PM
Troops will be also assisting in the evacuation of Americans who are still on the ground in Afghanistan

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pen...nsported-to-us

Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby said that up to 22,000 "at-risk" Afghans could be transported to three U.S. facilities in the coming weeks.
"Our aim at these three facilities would be over time, three to four weeks from now, be able to provide support for up to 22,000 at-risk individuals," Kirby said during a press briefing Monday. "We will not have that capacity immediately. It will take some time to build it out."
Kirby said that there are currently 2,500 U.S. forces on the ground in Kabul, with more troops on the way that will bring that number to over 3,000 in the next 24 hours.
BIDEN IGNORES QUESTIONS, RESUMES CAMP DAVID RETREAT AFTER ADDRESSING AFGHANISTAN CATASTROPHE
Those troops will be assisting in the evacuation of Americans who are still on the ground in Afghanistan, as well as the potentially 22,000 at-risk Afghans.
Kirby said that there have been "several hundred people flown out" of the country so far, and estimated that the U.S. could fly as many as "5,000 or maybe even more out per day" on "literally a couple dozen or more sorties."
"I'm being intentionally careful with the estimates because, again, it's a fluid situation and it is going to change day by day," Kirby said. "But our goal would be once safety and security is -- can be resumed at the airport, to begin to flow from the military side, multiple sorties a day with the hope of getting thousands of people out per day."
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
Kirby said that the goal still remains to remove all U.S. troops out of Afghanistan by August 31, though he wouldn't speculate on whether or not the current mission might have to go on for a longer period.
"The president's made it clear that he wants this drawdown complete by the 31st. That's what we're driving at," Kirby said. "Beyond that, I think we'll just have to take it as it comes. I'm not going to speculate."

The 'woke' Pentagon is transporting tens of thousands of un-vetted Afghanis - many of whom are either released from prison and sent to America - or hardened operatives to act as silent agents - buried deep - to activate for terror purposes in teh future.

Castro's mariel boatlift - emptied his prisons at US expense - thousands of hardened criminals dumped in florida - to expands the drug trade and overwhelm police forces.

Taliban is cruel and barbarous - but smart

They know a good idea from History when they see it.

Unlike DPST marxist fools who deny history.

Those who deny history - will inflict it again on teh American Peoples!

Criminal damn fiden cabal.
Wow! That's almost the number of illegal immigrants that come over in a day.
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
AUGUST 18, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

This plane should have been full of Americans. America First!

###

This plane should have been full of Americans. America First!

### Originally Posted by bambino
Agreed.

Here's the hard truth: Their plan wasn't to fight for their country. Coming to America was always their plan. That golden goose has been killed and cooked.
https://t.me/praying_medic/4278 Originally Posted by bambino
At risk for what? The article doesn’t say. Planting ieds on I95? Coof? Raping goats?
  • oeb11
  • 08-18-2021, 01:04 PM
J - the peoples who engineered 9-11 - will doubtless come up with new and barbarous modes of terrorism
all at the invitation of fiden crime cabal -

"terrorists first', America -never"!!! The Fiden mantra.

and wherever Taliban agents are - in America

Women will be safe - and goats Nervous.
^^yup
Wow! That's almost the number of illegal immigrants that come over in a day. Originally Posted by gnadfly
That's why it will take some time to "work them into the system"!
  • Tiny
  • 08-19-2021, 10:06 AM
My first impression is that you guys have been watching too much Homeland, although Oeb does honestly have an interesting analogy with the Mariel boat lift.

If the people haven't been vetted you can lay the blame at the feet of Biden and Trump and most of all some of the people at the State Department, who've been using COVID as an excuse to sit on their asses instead of processing visas. We shouldn't have left until we had the people out who had our backs. As to the Afghan refugees who are coming, I expect they'll be good citizens and the majority will vote Republican, like the Cubans and the Vietnamese.
I expect they'll be good citizens and the majority will vote Republican, like the Cubans and the Vietnamese. Originally Posted by Tiny
Yeah first hand experience with Totalitarians does that to people... you ought to ask yourself why those folks see the Democrats as similar to the Despots they left behind. Careful though, too close of an examination might present some ugly truths.
Yeah first hand experience with Totalitarians does that to people... you ought to ask yourself why those folks see the Democrats as similar to the Despots they left behind. Careful though, too close of an examination might present some ugly truths. Originally Posted by texassapper
... as well as some ugly responses.
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

First you bring out all of the American citizens. Then you bring out ALL equipment. Then you bomb the bases into smithereens—AND THEN YOU BRING OUT THE MILITARY. You don't do it in reverse order like Biden and our woke Generals did.

No chaos, no death—they wouldn't even know we left!

If the people haven't been vetted you can lay the blame at the feet of Biden and Trump and most of all some of the people at the State Department, who've been using COVID as an excuse to sit on their asses instead of processing visas. We shouldn't have left until we had the people out who had our backs. As to the Afghan refugees who are coming, I expect they'll be good citizens and the majority will vote Republican, like the Cubans and the Vietnamese. Originally Posted by Tiny
Wow. You said the quiet part out loud...govt people sitting at home unable to "work" because of COVID. IMO, these people should have had their application in; we've had problems vetting Akmed even before COVID and lastly they need to fight for their land and freedom over there.

I expect some of them will form sleeper cells here in the US.