Trying to defend the indefensible……

That’s what our libtard friends are trying to do with the Biden Administration. It’s an abject failure. A complete and utter disaster;

Open borders during a pandemic

Violent crime waves in US cities. Defund the police

Destruction of our energy sector while helping Russia’s

Confusing messaging on COVID

Out of control spending

Rising inflation

Total retreat in Afghanistan. Leaving 1000s of Americans stranded

All this in just 7 months
This is Treasonous

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusi...response-plan/

Loyd Austin said today they don’t have the capability to extract large numbers of Americans.

This is 10x worse than Benghazi. Which Biden was involved with.
  • oeb11
  • 08-18-2021, 03:01 PM
Expect the marxist DPSTs to blame Trump - always

They are incapable of assuming any responsibility for their seditious actions.
Milley admitted today that he didn’t see the collapse of Kabal coming in 11days. He should be fired.
This is Treasonous
Loyd Austin said today they don’t have the capability to extract large numbers of Americans. Originally Posted by bambino
We absolutely have the heavy lift capacity.

What we don't have is the political will.
  • oeb11
  • 08-18-2021, 04:03 PM
What we do have - is a group of DPST politicians dedicated to the destruction of America
and they are happy to have Taliban terrorists murder American citizens at will to speed the process along.

The entire fiden crime cabal has blood of Aghani and Americans on its' willing, and gleeful -hands!
just as posters such as 95zeroes loves Castro and che' - Pretty boys attractive to the confused - but mass murderers and sociopaths

such wondrous love connections the DPSTs make!
We absolutely have the heavy lift capacity.

What we don't have is the political will. Originally Posted by texassapper
Read my link. Biden’s State dept cancelled Trumps plan to evacuate American citizens from danger zones.

In the meantime, buyer remorse is growing;

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...biden-remorse/
Read my link. Biden’s State dept cancelled Trumps plan to evacuate American citizens from danger zones. Originally Posted by bambino
Does Biden have dementia?

Maybe he just needs a grandpa nap.

https://t.me/ScavinoChannel/668

Complete fraud and a disgrace
How about defending THE TURD REICH COMMANDER AND IDIOT

Joe Biden.
This is Treasonous

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusi...response-plan/

Loyd Austin said today they don’t have the capability to extract large numbers of Americans.

This is 10x worse than Benghazi. Which Biden was involved with. Originally Posted by bambino
It was also planned, done by design. This is how they do it. I can't imagine what the next seven months will be like with this jackass at the helm.
Tonight, Trump is doing his 3rd interview with the press in 36 hours.
Why?
Biden is on the ropes.
The media are not on his side.
Trump smells blood in the water, so he's taking advantage of Biden's blunders and making his case that Joe is incompetent and a fraud.
The AZ Audit report will likely be made public before the end of the month. When it is, Trump can go for the knockout.
In his first interview since the fall of Afghanistan to the Taliban, "President" Biden stood firm in his defense of the United States' withdrawal, but asserted for the first time that he believes the chaos was unavoidable.

"So you don't think this could have been handled -- this exit could have been handled better in any way, no mistakes?"abc news gstephanopoulos asked Biden.

"No, I don't think it could have been handled in a way that, we're gonna go back in hindsight and look -- but the idea that somehow, there's a way to have gotten out without chaos ensuing, I don't know how that happens. I don't know how that happened," Biden replied.

“So for you, that was always priced into the decision?" Stephanopoulos asked.

"Yes," Biden replied.

#T45 #TheReturnOfTheMAGA