Remember the stupid CNN reporter…..

That one wearing a Burka saying the Taliban was “friendly”. Well, two days later they pistol whipped her crew.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...pped-her-crew/

You just can’t make this shit up
She was a white supremacist. It was justified.
  • oeb11
  • 08-18-2021, 05:13 PM
It is Xinn - One cannot tell One Xinn from anotehr - they are all 's....d" Liars and communist.
That one wearing a Burka saying the Taliban was “friendly”. Well, two days later they pistol whipped her crew.

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...pped-her-crew/

You just can’t make this shit up Originally Posted by bambino
The Taliban is a Terrorist organization. Since when was a Terrorist group friendly? This bitch is really stupid.
The Taliban is a Terrorist organization. Since when was a Terrorist group friendly? This bitch is really stupid. Originally Posted by Levianon17

So is this one.

Rep Lauren Boebert Savaged for Tweet Praising Taliban While Trolling Biden: ‘Very Dumb’

https://www.thewrap.com/boebert-twee...n-taliban/amp/

Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell brought up the Jan. 6 rally-turned-riot that Boebert championed, adding, “Makes sense. You tried to overthrow the US government so of course you support the overthrow of the Afghan government.”
I call her Lauren Bimbo Boebert. And the other stupid one Marjorie Racist Green. Both can use the Stupidity Defense.

Colorado’s Boebert discloses husband’s work for energy firm

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...91f4bf1447d040

Boebert did not report the income last year, when she stunned the political world by ousting incumbent Rep. Scott Tipton during the GOP primary in Colorado’s sprawling 3rd district, which stretches from ski resorts to energy-rich basins in the state’s west. Boebert went on to win the general election in the Republican-leaning district.

Ethics and campaign finance laws require candidates and members of Congress to disclose sources of their immediate family’s income, along with major investments and assets, to let voters evaluate potential conflicts of interest. Boebert has been a defender of the energy industry, which is very active in her district.
So is this one.

Rep Lauren Boebert Savaged for Tweet Praising Taliban While Trolling Biden: ‘Very Dumb’

https://www.thewrap.com/boebert-twee...n-taliban/amp/

I call her Lauren Bimbo Boebert. And the other stupid one Marjorie Racist Green. Both can use the Stupidity Defense.

Colorado’s Boebert discloses husband’s work for energy firm

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...91f4bf1447d040 Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Politicians aren't making sense, they never really do. But instead of everyone pointing the finger and trying to make ridiculous points Politicians better come up with a plan that works. The Taliban apparently has a pretty sizable cache of U.S. Military equipment and weapons that they could never dream of having before. I don't believe we have seen anything yet. This shit is going to get real, real soon and the Biden administration owns it. Like I've said many times before "If you don't do the right thing, bad things happen" well here we are.
Politicians aren't making sense, they never really do. But instead of everyone pointing the finger and trying to make ridiculous points Politicians better come up with a plan that works. The Taliban apparently has a pretty sizable cache of U.S. Military equipment and weapons that they could never dream of having before. I don't believe we have seen anything yet. This shit is going to get real, real soon and the Biden administration owns it. Like I've said many times before "If you don't do the right thing, bad things happen" well here we are. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Laura Logan who knows about all about this crap like no other reporter, made the point tonight, that our Intelligence Services, NSA and alike, are watching with satellites, all this military equipment being packed up and going to Pakistan and Iran and we are watching them do it instead of bombing the shit out of these convoys but we can't do that now because it would piss off the Taliban whose help we desperately need to get Americans out and then we would have a blood bath. So we sit and watch some of our most valuable weapon systems fall right into the enemies hands. Un-fucking believable.

Laura Logan who knows about all about this crap like no other reporter, made the point tonight, that our Intelligence Services, NSA and alike, are watching with satellites, all this military equipment being packed up and going to Pakistan and Iran and we are watching them do it instead of bombing the shit out of these convoys but we can't do that now because it would piss off the Taliban whose help we desperately need to get Americans out and then we would have a blood bath. So we sit and watch some of our most valuable weapon systems fall right into the enemies hands. Un-fucking believable.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Who do you think gave Biden this wonderful plan? If I were a betting man, I would bet on China.
Yeah, there was no strategy involved. There is still American Citizens trapped at this Airport. Now in order to get them home Biden will have to devise a strategic plan to do so, let's see if this idiot can pull it off. There may not be proof of Election Fraud but this Clusterfuck is proof we Elected a Fraud. The Republicans should get their asses and start talking about impeaching this idiot before he gets innocent people killed.
Laura Logan also said on Tucker that somebody in the US, the Dims or the Dims funders wanted this debacle to happen. That the level of incompetence is too high.
Laura Logan also said on Tucker that somebody in the US, the Dims or the Dims funders wanted this debacle to happen. That the level of incompetence is too high. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Oh yeah this was all done by design. They knew what would happen. Almost everything is done by design, nothing is an accident or just simply happens unforeseen.
Oh terrorist are nice guys just misunderstood ,,,
Who do you think gave Biden this wonderful plan? If I were a betting man, I would bet on China. Originally Posted by bambino

I may be wrong but I choose not to be that cynical. I believe that Joe Biden is just one incredible stupid man. I choose not to believe that Biden would be "working with China". He is just plain stupid in my opinion.
Laura Logan also said on Tucker that somebody in the US, the Dims or the Dims funders wanted this debacle to happen. That the level of incompetence is too high. Originally Posted by gnadfly

It was an eye opening interview wasn't it. It's hard for me to imagine but getting easier to believe.
I may be wrong but I choose not to be that cynical. I believe that Joe Biden is just one incredible stupid man. I choose not to believe that Biden would be "working with China". He is just plain stupid in my opinion. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
No doubt he’s stupid. He was stupid before he was senile. He’s also compromised. By China, and several others.