Is Harris planning a coup de’tat

The Story is she's on her way to Vietnam.

As for a "coup" .... she couldn't even plan a CBJ.
I suspect Trump prefers BBBJ .... he just seems like a "raw" kinda guy!
She couldnt plan a proper panty raid. The dnc now knows what a twit she is.
She couldnt plan a proper panty raid. The dnc now knows what a twit she is. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Don’t worry, Obama and Mooshell will coach her up.
During the election, I wrote in a thread here (can;t find it now) thatBiden was just a place holder someone else or mannequin for those really pulling the levers of power in Washington.

It is my belief that Biden delayed getting into the primary races because he is old and has health issues, but was convinced to run on an understanding that he could resign " for reasons of health" within a few months, thus getting a full pension.

If he does not step down, the back-up plan is, I believe, to force him out by finally pursuing the family corruption threads.

If that canto be made to work, "they" will place him in a situation where his mental deterioration becomes so obvious that replaceing him via the 25th amendment becomes a slam-dunk. They will discontinue his meds and ensure that he faces a demanding public appearance when fatigued.

However, I think many Democrats are concerned that Harris is the primary fall-back president and that Pelosi is next in line.
However, I think many Democrats are concerned that Harris is the primary fall-back president and that Pelosi is next in line. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Why are they "concerned"? They can't read?

Like most "plans" the liberals have short-vision while bloviating bullshit and shifting assets and livelihoods to their nonproductive constituents. For instance: Who is going to pay for all these LOANS being passed in Congress?

The illegal aliens they are sneaking into the country to vote? The CRT benefactors?

Afghanistan is a perfect model for how they want to run this country after they started out with the Southern Border Control debacle. Fucked up and Worthless.

They are not qualified to run a One-Car Funeral even with someone else's money!

All they can do is jabber a lot and accuse others of doing what they do!

Who ever voted for Bitten/Kumola own the Southern Border Mess and the Afghanistan Blood Bath.
May be in the anti-reality world they live in , they gonna get them a girl potus
May be in the anti-reality world they live in , they gonna get them a girl potus Originally Posted by rexdutchman
PussyOfferingTheUdderSnatch!
  • oeb11
  • 08-20-2021, 07:57 AM
During the election, I wrote in a thread here (can;t find it now) thatBiden was just a place holder someone else or mannequin for those really pulling the levers of power in Washington.

It is my belief that Biden delayed getting into the primary races because he is old and has health issues, but was convinced to run on an understanding that he could resign " for reasons of health" within a few months, thus getting a full pension.

If he does not step down, the back-up plan is, I believe, to force him out by finally pursuing the family corruption threads.

If that canto be made to work, "they" will place him in a situation where his mental deterioration becomes so obvious that replaceing him via the 25th amendment becomes a slam-dunk. They will discontinue his meds and ensure that he faces a demanding public appearance when fatigued.

However, I think many Democrats are concerned that Harris is the primary fall-back president and that Pelosi is next in line. Originally Posted by ICU 812

bb- i agree in principle - the reality is that the Communist DPSTs have subverted the DOJ, and only conservative/Republicans are prosecuted- regardless - by the fiden administration.

They have subverted teh rule of Equality for all under the Rule of Law - and only a national election vote to change the Congress majority, and sweep out the communists with a major house-cleaning - will bring back the principles of the Constitution.