Hair Length and Color: Dark Hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: cute sexy girl next door look with soft c cups
Recommendation: Yes
Oh it's another ad this place sucks read my review
It sucked for YOU.
I was balls deep over there last week.
OP has been cunningly laying low in the tall grass waiting for 13 years until you went so he could throw his fake review out there.
  • Owj
  • 03-14-2023, 07:48 PM
I have wet a line at that fishing spot before.
  • opa
  • 03-15-2023, 07:40 AM
To all the current experts remember YMMV
Stopped by this morning met by amy she never heard of Tina and been there since day one she says I remember her from a while back
Stopped by this morning met by amy she never heard of Tina and been there since day one she says I remember her from a while back Originally Posted by greeksquad
So if you had such a bad experience the last time you went, why would you go back?
So if you had such a bad experience the last time you went, why would you go back? Originally Posted by latinluvr465
He went back just to fact check…because he is obsessed with proving reviews are ads.
Stopped by this morning met by amy she never heard of Tina and been there since day one she says I remember her from a while back Originally Posted by greeksquad
I stopped by at lunch today and met by Tina. I told her Amy never heard of her and she said Amy is a ghost that was killed in the 1800s and haunts the building telling customers lies about who and who doesn't work there.
WTF are you trying to say? First you say Amy never heard of Tina, then you say Amy remembers Tina. Or does your grammar just suck that bad? SMH/LOL