Kavanaugh Accuser’s Brother Worked for Law Firm That Hired Fusion GPS

They have such an obvious political motive I wish they would stop acting like they are really outraged and just admit they want to fuck up Kavanaughs nomination
They have such an obvious political motive I wish they would stop acting like they are really outraged and just admit they want to fuck up Kavanaughs nomination Originally Posted by friendly fred

it already is obvious .. that is why it will fail.
Thanks for calling out yet another of the questionable news sources routinely cited here.

I’m not surprised that these questionable sources are out there.

But I am sorry how eagerly and enthusiastically some people accept this crap as gospel.

Keep up the good work, and welcome to the Political Forum!
Does the source mean the story is factually untrue? It's easy enough to confirm it's not "crap".

But of course, for some people it's always easier to veer off-topic by questioning the source than it is to deal with the substance of a story, eh yssup?
Does the source mean the story is factually untrue? It's easy enough to confirm it's not "crap".

But of course, for some people it's always easier to veer off-topic by questioning the source than it is to deal with the substance of a story, eh yssup? Originally Posted by lustylad
The story in the OP is factually true: lib-retard pin-heads are exploding.
So she has a brother. Did she tell him around the time it happened? BTW, the guy on Foxnews right now is using the word "charges" instead of "allegations." There are no charges, these are allegations.
So she has a brother. Did she tell him around the time it happened? Originally Posted by gnadfly
If someone sexually assaulted my sister she would tell me... so I could introduce his nose to my Louisville Slugger!
The accuser is being used by political hacks. She is no doubt being harrassed as we speak and likely regrets saying anything. Kavanaugh will be confirmed, the Democratic party will get their assist handed to them in November because they are idiots, and Trump is going to hit flush in December and rid our country of the corrupt pieces of shit living off our tax dollars. It will be epic.
it already is obvious .. that is why it will fail. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

That's why it SHOULD fail. Don't ever say "it will fail", around washington.
That's true, He did work there. However he left that firm in 2004, more than a decade before the Russian investigation began. Rather than posting obvious lies you should do a little more investigation.
That's true, he did work there. However he left that firm in 2004, more than a decade before the Russian investigation began. Rather than posting obvious lies you should do a little more investigation. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Agreed. People should investigate the whole story instead of lazily dismissing the source.

But it's not an obvious lie - in fact, the article even mentions he left in 2004.
That's true, He did work there. However he left that firm in 2004, more than a decade before the Russian investigation began. Rather than posting obvious lies you should do a little more investigation. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
You didn't read the article, or you would have seen that detail is in the article. So, now that you've posted an obviously false statement about the article, what does that make you?
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/cns-news/ Originally Posted by SwimLSU1982
According to this source CNN,MSNBC,are left bias ABC ,CBS, and NBC are center left bias which I find to be amusing with people like Chuck Tod,on NBC, The View,on ABC, GMA, on ABC, Dan Rather, who use to be on CBS, which we know are all left bias, maybe they should have a fact checker to check the fact checkers