Recs for spinners who love greek

Looking for a Greek visit with a spinner type. Any recs or pms from providers appreciated
  • BLM69
  • 04-12-2023, 05:00 PM
This is everyone's favorite type, spinners with all the holes open
I can hope for unicorns. Peaches in Houston was the best.
I hope you found what you were looking for luv.... But in case you didn't ....
  • BLM69
  • 04-15-2023, 09:46 PM
But in case you didn't .... Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
He can settle? 😂
He can settle? �� Originally Posted by BLM69
Lol still being pathetic, I see. It's truly a wonder that you're still here with us. You'd think you'd have done everyone a favor by now, with how miserable you are. But I guess some things take more cahones than you seem to be packing.

Since you think that you're so much better than me and everyone else around here, feel free to post your picture, so that we can all judge YOU accordingly. Since you seem all too comfortable passing judgment and talking mess about me and many others who you have never EVEN seen, nor met in person.

I, for one would NEVER choose to meet YOU, let alone be in the same room with you and your energy. And NO amount of money could change my mind otherwise, TBH. I've already made this very clear to you in the past BLM. But I guess rejection isn't enough for you though ...

You just HAVE to follow me around the board and beg for my attention, don't you....lol...like I said before , PATHETIC......

Since you make it very obvious that you aren't here for the ladies, based on your hateful miserable attitude, not to mention, your plethora of misogynistic comments, how about finding and utilizing a site more, .....partial to your taste....

Might I suggest GrindR?
Very well said darling. After seeing so many of his negative never ending misogynistic comments on what seems to be every single post on here. I’ve added him to my ignore list Lol. Also I second that post a pic of yourself. What’s the point of being on this site if you hate it so much?
Lol still being pathetic, I see. It's truly a wonder that you're still here with us. You'd think you'd have done everyone a favor by now, with how miserable you are. But I guess some things take more cahones than you seem to be packing.

Since you think that you're so much better than me and everyone else around here, feel free to post your picture, so that we can all judge YOU accordingly. Since you seem all too comfortable passing judgment and talking mess about me and many others who you have never EVEN seen, nor met in person.

I, for one would NEVER choose to meet YOU, let alone be in the same room with you and your energy. And NO amount of money could change my mind otherwise, TBH. I've already made this very clear to you in the past BLM. But I guess rejection isn't enough for you though ...

You just HAVE to follow me around the board and beg for my attention, don't you....lol...like I said before , PATHETIC......

Since you make it very obvious that you aren't here for the ladies, based on your hateful miserable attitude, not to mention, your plethora of misogynistic comments, how about finding and utilizing a site more, .....partial to your taste....

Might I suggest GrindR? Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll

Very well said darling. After seeing so many of his negative never ending misogynistic comments on what seems to be every single post on here. I’ve added him to my ignore list Lol. Also I second that post a pic of yourself. What’s the point of being on this site if you hate it so much?
  • BLM69
  • 04-16-2023, 03:16 PM

Might I suggest GrindR? Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
The request was simple, don't get your hooker feelings hurt if you don't fit the bill, it's obvious you'll intake any cock willing to pay but understand that guys have preferences. We seen your type before 😆

May I suggest looking out for cum dumpster request, I wouldn't say anything then, trust me when I say this, nobody is interested in following you around. Boost your ego believing though

I been here 10 plus years, your hooker rejection fantasy is the definition of desperate for attention and pathetic! let me.guess, you're the hooker I can't live without LMAO.....Go tell your fantasy stories on Twitter and let the airheads there agree with you 😂
  • BLM69
  • 04-16-2023, 03:20 PM
Very well said darling. After seeing so many of his negative never ending misogynistic comments on what seems to be every single post on here. I’ve added him to my ignore list Lol. Also I second that post a pic of yourself. What’s the point of being on this site if you hate it so much? Originally Posted by KellyKiss
Not the ignore list 😞, how about supporting reading simple request instead of looking like a desperate hooker taking on any cock. Just saying ......more reading and less emotional responses
The request was simple, don't get your hooker feelings hurt if you don't fit the bill, it's obvious you'll intake any cock willing to pay but understand that guys have preferences. We seen your type before ��

May I suggest looking out for cum dumpster request, I wouldn't say anything then, trust me when I say this, nobody is interested in following you around. Boost your ego believing though

I been here 10 plus years, your hooker rejection fantasy is the definition of desperate for attention and pathetic! let me.guess, you're the hooker I can't live without LMAO.....Go tell your fantasy stories on Twitter and let the airheads there agree with you �� Originally Posted by BLM69

Funny how you've been on this site for 10 years and have yet to grasp what it was intended for and how most of us utilize it. The fact that you've proved your incapable of even producing a grammatically correct sentence, free of irony and oxymorons nonetheless, already tells me not to expect too much intellect coming from the likes of you.

MOST of us companions WILL certainly comment on an ISO or post, if we feel it applies to us and our services, EVEN if we won't or don't plan on seeing that particular client who posted it....

If you have any understanding of how a business is ran then you would realize this is simply another strategic form of advertising, (that still manages to follow the new guidelines set in place, might I add.)

This practice allows OTHER hobbyist here (who are interested in the same things that the OP listed) the ability to see what companions are available and who offers the services they seek, as well, without having to post a similar iso.

For you to suggest that my feelings are even INVOLVED in my work, nonetheless hurt, is amusing at best.
It's just business luv.
I doubt any companion gets her panties in a bunch if a hobbyist doesn't want to see her. Because what one guy doesn't like, will definitely appeal to the next.....and I'm more concerned about how to spoil and cater to the needs of those that I DO appeal to, rather than to be hung up on those who I don't.

BTW the cum dumpster reference truly tickled me... I'm surprised it's not printed on a T-shirt somewhere!!! Lol....
Don't worry though ,when I see that request, I'll make sure to respond to it as well... Because frankly darling, I DONT GIVE A DAMN..lol.....but seriously
It's 2023, come on .....not a single companion here is offended by those terms.
Unfortunately for you, labels like slut, bitch, whore, hoe etc... no longer hold the type of power over us that you seem to think they do.
But, nonetheless, I admire your sad attempt at trying to hurt my feelings..... ONCE AGAIN ...����

And you mean to tell me, that ME not wanting to see YOU is the "definition of desperate for attention and pathetic"!!! Lol... PLEASE !!!! Make it make sense!

I mean English is my second language and all, but I'm quite fluent in it ...what's your excuse though BLM, because I truly can't comprehend lol ....

I'm sure everyone tuned in here could assure you, that my preference of not EVER wanting to meet YOU, a misogynistic "hobbyist" (who NOT ONLY harasses and bashes me, but doesn't miss a beat disrespecting my fellow contemporaries as well), is based solely on your repugnant attitude and distasteful comments on the board, rather than an urge to ellicit attention from the lurkers and spectators here.

I've never ONCE stated that "you couldn't live without me". Nor have I ever once offered myself or my services to you.

It seems that the delusions you are suffering from are something only a trained professional can help you deal with. Unfortunately for you, I AM NOT that professional.....

You'd think with all that time you spend looking for deals on the track, you'd have less time to come on this board, spreading your negativity, whilst seeking attention and the approval of your male counterparts. But NO!!! You literally came online yesterday and immediately posted on several threads, back to back....but yet I'm "the one" seeking attention huh?!

To be quite frank,...I pass up more offers than I accept for various reasons (whether they have alerts, refuse to properly screen, or I'm unable to satisfy their needs and requests, etc)....

And my block list, at the moment, is about a mile long ....I'm actually quite picky and low volume, to be honest....

I may be a nymph who enjoys threesomes, and loves ALL of her holes fucked and filled. BUT at the end of the day, I'm exxxclusive NOT inclusive, and I still have standards to uphold..... because if I didn't, you might've had a chance.
But, alas, I could NEVER, and it's still a pass for me....

PS. Aww, you read my fantasy stories, didn't you !!! Lol

I know, I know, you just can't help yourself huh...but unfortunately that's as close to me and this pussy as you'll ever get. So enjoy! And stay tuned for more !
Damn Deja Tha Doll, how you write and express yourself (not to mention how you look) is turning me way the fuck on! KellyKiss, too!
  • BLM69
  • 04-17-2023, 04:27 PM
Funny how you've been on this site for 10 years and have yet to grasp what it was intended for and how most of us utilize it. The fact that you've proved your incapable of even producing a grammatically correct sentence, free of irony and oxymorons nonetheless, already tells me not to expect too much intellect coming from the likes of you.

MOST of us companions WILL certainly comment on an ISO or post, if we feel it applies to us and our services, EVEN if we won't or don't plan on seeing that particular client who posted it....

If you have any understanding of how a business is ran then you would realize this is simply another strategic form of advertising, (that still manages to follow the new guidelines set in place, might I add.)

This practice allows OTHER hobbyist here (who are interested in the same things that the OP listed) the ability to see what companions are available and who offers the services they seek, as well, without having to post a similar iso.

For you to suggest that my feelings are even INVOLVED in my work, nonetheless hurt, is amusing at best.
It's just business luv.
I doubt any companion gets her panties in a bunch if a hobbyist doesn't want to see her. Because what one guy doesn't like, will definitely appeal to the next.....and I'm more concerned about how to spoil and cater to the needs of those that I DO appeal to, rather than to be hung up on those who I don't.

BTW the cum dumpster reference truly tickled me... I'm surprised it's not printed on a T-shirt somewhere!!! Lol....
Don't worry though ,when I see that request, I'll make sure to respond to it as well... Because frankly darling, I DONT GIVE A DAMN..lol.....but seriously
It's 2023, come on .....not a single companion here is offended by those terms.
Unfortunately for you, labels like slut, bitch, whore, hoe etc... no longer hold the type of power over us that you seem to think they do.
But, nonetheless, I admire your sad attempt at trying to hurt my feelings..... ONCE AGAIN ...����

And you mean to tell me, that ME not wanting to see YOU is the "definition of desperate for attention and pathetic"!!! Lol... PLEASE !!!! Make it make sense!

I mean English is my second language and all, but I'm quite fluent in it ...what's your excuse though BLM, because I truly can't comprehend lol ....

I'm sure everyone tuned in here could assure you, that my preference of not EVER wanting to meet YOU, a misogynistic "hobbyist" (who NOT ONLY harasses and bashes me, but doesn't miss a beat disrespecting my fellow contemporaries as well), is based solely on your repugnant attitude and distasteful comments on the board, rather than an urge to ellicit attention from the lurkers and spectators here.

I've never ONCE stated that "you couldn't live without me". Nor have I ever once offered myself or my services to you.

It seems that the delusions you are suffering from are something only a trained professional can help you deal with. Unfortunately for you, I AM NOT that professional.....

You'd think with all that time you spend looking for deals on the track, you'd have less time to come on this board, spreading your negativity, whilst seeking attention and the approval of your male counterparts. But NO!!! You literally came online yesterday and immediately posted on several threads, back to back....but yet I'm "the one" seeking attention huh?!

To be quite frank,...I pass up more offers than I accept for various reasons (whether they have alerts, refuse to properly screen, or I'm unable to satisfy their needs and requests, etc)....

And my block list, at the moment, is about a mile long ....I'm actually quite picky and low volume, to be honest....

I may be a nymph who enjoys threesomes, and loves ALL of her holes fucked and filled. BUT at the end of the day, I'm exxxclusive NOT inclusive, and I still have standards to uphold..... because if I didn't, you might've had a chance.
But, alas, I could NEVER, and it's still a pass for me....

PS. Aww, you read my fantasy stories, didn't you !!! Lol

I know, I know, you just can't help yourself huh...but unfortunately that's as close to me and this pussy as you'll ever get. So enjoy! And stay tuned for more ! Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
I didn't bother to read the chapter response, but can tell you're a emotional hooker, Tara 2.0? Inside joke
^^^I completely disagree, it’s a well written post! Tara could only dream of exhibiting this kind of intelligence and writing skill!!

Holy moly, please post more DTD!..I need to take you, Grace Preston, & KellyKiss to a 4 way classy dinner on me!
  • BLM69
  • 04-17-2023, 04:47 PM
^^^I completely disagree, it’s a well written post! Tara could only dream of exhibiting this kind of intelligence and writing skill!!

Holy moly, please post more DTH…I need to take you, Grace Preston, & KellyKiss to a 4 way classy dinner on me! Originally Posted by ManSlut
You're sounding like the other trick that invites whores to hockey games, I thought you were here for the Pussy? I missed the Tara entertainment, maybe there's hope with this one...

Simps are to blame for blowing up their heads, they seem to think that every trick is interested in them, the lying that I wanted something was comical through 😂 lying hookers are the funniest