Why are so many providers racist?

I am half black half Indian. When I tell providers this, they don't wanna see me. What gives? I also see on tons of ads that most ladies don't wanna see black or Indian. I happen to be a combo of both and rarely can I see anyone.
  • BLM69
  • 04-13-2023, 11:52 PM
Could be that Tyrone doesn't like competition and doesn't let her do it
I’m black and I’ve definitely had some ladies not wanna see me because of it. Or I’ve had some not give the level of service that was advertised. And crazy part is that it’s sometimes coming from a black provider.

I’ve had a popular provider say no when I told her I was black then a few days later message me saying she “heard I was cool”….I declined to meet.

It’s one of the reasons I usually stick to the few ladies I see often. We’ve built a rapport and we can just relax and have fun. But I see a lot of ads that say no AA.
This topic has been discussed too many times, if a provider doesn’t see AA, move on and find the ones who do. The usual excuses are “too aggressive” “Dick too Big” “AA’s always wanna get their money worth” or the old “ it’s just my preference “ etc etc etc.
I have never understood the rationale of a guy who questions why women who have an NBA policy have one. Maybe it's because they think that they can be the exception to their rule? LOL!! Move on for Pete's sake!
Could be that Tyrone doesn't like competition and doesn't let her do it Originally Posted by BLM69
This is good insight and likely makes up the primary reasoning for most of the women who post on listcrawler and elsewhere who have such rules.

For those women who have such policies on eccie and oh2 and p411 that aren't represented their reasoning is likely not racism as the op envisions. More likely is that generally speaking certain unwanted behaviors are more prevalent among some groups than others. The same observations can be made about the age of clients in many cases. Thus, the women make their rules based on their experiences generally with certain groups or what they've heard from their contemporaries. This of course doesn't mean that there aren't exceptions to this rule or any other. However, an example that the late black economist Walter Williams would use when discussing similar discriminatory matters was this:

"What about prejudice? Prejudice is a useful term that is often misused. Its Latin root is praejudicium, meaning “an opinion or judgment formed ... without due examination.” Thus, we might define a prejudicial act as one where a decision is made on the basis of incomplete information. The decision-maker might use stereotypes as a substitute for more complete information.

We find that in a world of costly information, people seek to economize on information costs. Here is a simple yet intuitively appealing example. You are headed off to work. When you open your front door and step out, you are greeted by a full-grown tiger. The uninteresting prediction is that the average person would endeavor to leave the area in great dispatch. Why he would do so is more interesting. It is unlikely that the person’s fear and decision to seek safety is based on any detailed information held about that particular tiger. More likely, his decision to seek safety is based on tiger folklore, what he has been told about tigers or how he has seen other tigers behave. He prejudges that tiger. He makes his decision based on incomplete information.

If a person did not prejudge that tiger, then he would endeavor to seek more information prior to his decision to run. He might attempt to pet the tiger, talk to him and seek safety only if the tiger responded in a menacing fashion. The average person probably would not choose that strategy. He would surmise that the expected cost of getting more information about the tiger is greater than the expected benefit. By observing this person’s behavior, there’s no way one can say unambiguously whether the person likes or dislikes tigers.

Similarly, the cheaply observed fact that an individual is short, an amputee, black, or a woman provides what some people deem sufficient information for decision-making or predicting the presence of some other attribute that’s more costly to observe. For example, if asked to identify individuals with doctorate degrees in physics only by observing race and sex, most of us would assign a higher probability that white or Asian men would have such degrees than black men or women. Using an observable attribute as a proxy for an unobservable or costly-to-observe attribute lies at the heart of decision theory."
Last I checked there isn't a whole lot of AA ladies here in DFW that aren't BBW, good looking, or reasonably priced. I don't discriminate on who I book with so its a bit tiring seeing a nice attractive lady that everyone can schedule with but me. Its not as simple as just "moving on" you'd have to be AA to understand. Looking at the list of hobbyist who review the most on eccie, I know a few of them are AA. Guess some ladies don't like money.
Be honest, kind and easygoing in your correspondence with the ladies, even after they reject you. Those women are either being influenced by a pimp (BLM isn’t kidding when he says that happens), or are too lazy to screen you properly.

I don’t get it. I’m a white guy who loves all the differences that a diverse society provides us, particularly in the hobby. Maybe we will live to see the day when the ignorance will go away. In the meantime, I’m optimistic that even it it’s harder for you than for me, if you show yourself to be a reasonable guy and not some jerk, you’ll still get enough tail to make you happy.

BTW, this advice is based on how I see other black guys handle their business on the boards, and what I’ve heard from time to time from ladies. I’m by no means an expert, and hope some guys (and ladies) with firsthand successful experience will come along and offer their input.
I am going to assume the Indian Man you refer to is the South Asian Indian, not the Native American Indian male?

Have you smelled the full blooded SAI man? The curry body odor is overpowering on a good percentage of them and they have the 3rd world trait of thinking everything can be bartered. But, a perceived lack of good hygiene is the main reason providers choose to not see the South Asian Indian.
The OP’s integrity is called into serious question on this review of a well known Asian provider who has a non-AA and a non-BBBJ policy, and he has not responded to the commentary against him.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2911896
The OP’s integrity is called into serious question on this review of a well known Asian provider who has a non-AA and a non-BBBJ policy, and he has not responded to the commentary against him.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2911896 Originally Posted by ManSlut
Another Fake, another Fraud. How 'bout dat? This Site is full of them now, almost every join date after 2021 is a Fake, along with their reviews. This one decided to pose in digital Blackface for this thread.
Because providers are a relatively accurate representation of society as a whole. So many providers are racist because so many Americans are racist.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2911896 Originally Posted by ManSlut
Manslut always finds the receipts
Last I checked there isn't a whole lot of AA ladies here in DFW that aren't BBW, good looking, or reasonably priced. I don't discriminate on who I book with so its a bit tiring seeing a nice attractive lady that everyone can schedule with but me. Its not as simple as just "moving on" you'd have to be AA to understand. Looking at the list of hobbyist who review the most on eccie, I know a few of them are AA. Guess some ladies don't like money. Originally Posted by DFW_Ladies_Man

Cosign every bit of this 100%
Today's world is all about stereotypes, not the content of one's character even if it is proven by past references of other providers that you are a fantastic person. I know that from my own experience in this hobby with the labels I was given by my haters and believed by so many without question. It is unfortunate that it will be like that until the end of time and will never change.