Intel on a "Horny Queen"?

No intel on this broad?
Looks TGTBT, but nothing on reverse image search or phone number
About a week and still haven't jumped in?
I don’t blame him for his reluctance. In this environment if it looks TGTBT it probably is.

The radiator underneath the casement windows has me suspicious. My guess is the girl in the photos isn’t even in the US. Hope I’m wrong.
She won’t be behind the door if you contact that number. See below.

https://nubiles.net/model/profile/2803/bellavitana
Maybe she's on a work visa BJPG

At least not all russian things of late are bad.
That Bellavatina looks pretty close but don't think it's the same face. Any other up or down votes?
PS, I've texted the number a couple times to feel it out but haven't gotten a response.
I’d make her send you a verification photograph, with something in the shot that she would have a hard time faking.
Yeah probably will if I ever get a response. Looks like some banging tits if it works out!
Keep us informed Silk.

Feel it's a catfish but one can be surprised.
Put me down for a down vote, but without solid evidence..

Pictures just look kinda oldish in their finish and (like Tinman eluded to) kinda foreign.
Just got a call from a “deputy Cruz” I believe it to be a scam. Phone number was a bit convincing but when u Google. In the end it was a person asking me to pay a fine to avoid being arrested. The scammers are real
Phone number was a bit convincing but when u Google. Originally Posted by Dallasazn71
Your sentence cut off, but I’m going to guess: when you googled the number something like the Tarrant County DA’s office shows up?

That’s a scam that actually has made the papers. They’re spoofing the phone numbers of LE so the unwitting believes it’s real. It’s not. LE is not going to call you on the phone to tell you to pay a fine. First of all, you don’t pay a fine until you’re convicted of a crime, sign the ticket, etc.

Second, they are gonna show up at your door and bust your ass, not call you on the phone.