Guess We're All Getting Cancer

I read that article earlier today and there is a very, very, high probability I will get the C.

But one thing is for sure, I will go down lickin’!!

Manny, gives a lickin’ and keeps on tickin’
  • Busty
  • 04-29-2023, 12:26 AM
Possibly the reason for some providers using condoms with BJ's, & they probably have k'ds. Many reasons.
Thanks for sharing
There are over 200 strains of HPV, but only strains 16 and 18 are considered high risk, while several others are considered moderate risk. Most humans in general acquire at least 1 strain of HPV throughout their life time. The people more likely to get cancer are those with weak immune systems. I wouldn't go crazy about this article. Better idea? Get the goddamn Gardasil vaccine before you turn 26. If you are over the age 45, most physicians say there's generally little point in doing so at that stage in life. The shot was approved in 2006, so unless you are 60+ years old, there's no excuse at this point. Unless you are one of those people running around yelling "A vaccine gave me Autism!!!" Then maybe there's no regret if you die from cancer.
There are over 200 strains of HPV, but only strains 16 and 18 are considered high risk, while several others are considered moderate risk. Most humans in general acquire at least 1 strain of HPV throughout their life time. The people more likely to get cancer are those with weak immune systems. I wouldn't go crazy about this article. Better idea? Get the goddamn Gardasil vaccine before you turn 26. If you are over the age 45, most physicians say there's generally little point in doing so at that stage in life. The shot was approved in 2006, so unless you are 60+ years old, there's no excuse at this point. Unless you are one of those people running around yelling "A vaccine gave me Autism!!!" Then maybe there's no regret if you die from cancer. Originally Posted by Pangolier

LOL... classic post!!!

It never fails to amaze me that people are so paranoid about vaccines. Correct me if I am wrong, since it is obvious you know more about the science behind them than I do. But are not the same techniques used today that were used in creating vaccines to eradicate polio, whopping cough, and more?

But these same people seem to have no problem doing other risky behavior, but scared of vaccines? Science needs to be taught more effective at all levels or we're going to become China's bitches.
Have had all my vaccines and my grown ass kids all did and the HPV vaccine as well. So I am not what the wackjobs call "anti-vaxx".

But be realistic. We took the MMR, the polio, etc BECAUSE THEY WORK. THEY ERADICATED DISEASES.

This current WuFlu bullshit shot? Virtually EVERY BS claim by Big RX and Biden has proven to be a lie. And in due time we will find out the damage this shit has caused to birth rates and humanity. IF, the willing lapdogs in the press will report it.

This WuFlu vaxx ain't a vaxx. It's a BS shot at best.

Back to Michael Douglas cancer. Rant over.
Have had all my vaccines and my grown ass kids all did and the HPV vaccine as well. So I am not what the wackjobs call "anti-vaxx".

But be realistic. We took the MMR, the polio, etc BECAUSE THEY WORK. THEY ERADICATED DISEASES.

This current WuFlu bullshit shot? Virtually EVERY BS claim by Big RX and Biden has proven to be a lie. And in due time we will find out the damage this shit has caused to birth rates and humanity. IF, the willing lapdogs in the press will report it.

This WuFlu vaxx ain't a vaxx. It's a BS shot at best.

Back to Michael Douglas cancer. Rant over. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
So you think it is just a coincidence the pandemic was stopped, and people stopped dying by the 1000s daily?

Yea, it's all a big lie by that mean old president. You're a grade A conspiracy theory quack. Please do not breed.
I’m not ever going to use cling free Saran Wrap to eat pussy, sorry, it’s just not going to happen, and I damn sure ain’t going to pay for that experience either, just like I have never paid for a CBJ!…After all, I have a reputation to uphold, as a Fucktard who loves to eat pussy, and is damn good at it…ijs
I’m not ever going to use cling free Saran Wrap to eat pussy, sorry, it’s just not going to happen, and I damn sure ain’t going to pay for that experience either, just like I have never paid for a CBJ!…After all, I have a reputation to uphold, as a Fucktard who loves to eat pussy, and is damn good at it…ijs Originally Posted by ManSlut
But you do have the mandatory tin foil hat to keep that mean ol'govment from reading your mind.....right?
So you think it is just a coincidence the pandemic was stopped, and people stopped dying by the 1000s daily?

Yea, it's all a big lie by that mean old president. You're a grade A conspiracy theory quack. Please do not breed. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
The great thing about you lefties is half of you don't know what sex you are, another quarter bang the same sex, don't leave your parents basements, think the earth is gonna burn up tomorrow or just hate children.

We are going to repopulate must faster than you. Us and the Muslims. But you love them.
Yea, it's all a big lie by that mean old president. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
I assume you mean Trump. I also assume you are saying that people that haven't bought into all of the claims of the vax manufacturers are being influenced by Trump. If so, I guess you missed the part where Trump was the one that initiated Operation Warp Speed, and to this day, still takes credit for the vax being introduced into the market so quickly, much to the chagrin of his supporters.

You're a grade A conspiracy theory quack. Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid
Physician, heal thyself.

OnlyAmps4Me is right, a traditional vax prevented disease. This "vax" does not stop anyone from catching or transmitting the disease. It's only claim was to "reduce symptoms". It is not a vax in the traditional sense at all.