What is your favorite beer

Been having a discussion with one of our favorite providers about beer and what her favorite is. For her it's Stella.

I prefer dark ales and my most favorite of all is Abita Turbo Dog

What's yours? And who brews a really good Pilsner in the US - most really good American brews are ales
  • thegj
  • 12-07-2011, 12:32 PM
Shiner Boch for both of us.
Heineken, or Stella
Cold.

That said a good Shiner, a Samuel Adams, a few others.

Always pisses me off that Shiner is not considered a domestic beer and I get charged import beer prices for it. Duh, Shiner is not a domestic beer, but Coors is?
Sierra Nevada Celebration, probably just hitting the shelves for the year, depending where you are.
I have drunk more than my share of Shiner. Have you tried Salvtor Double Bock? It is wickedly awsome!
Always pisses me off that Shiner is not considered a domestic beer and I get charged import beer prices for it. Duh, Shiner is not a domestic beer, but Coors is? Originally Posted by tigercat
It should be classified as a premium by retail outlets and restaurants because of price. There's no way you can equate Samuel Adams, Shiner and other fine beers with Budweiser - they should classify Bud, Coors etc as Crap beer and the craft beers as what they are.

It amazes me when I go to a place like the Flying Saucer and some guy orders Budweiser - doh, why are you in a tap room drinking that shit!?

Heineken, or Stella Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Have you tried Grolsch
Heiniken of course, or Amstel, or Grolsch
  • bbkid
  • 12-07-2011, 04:58 PM
Ice cold Lite Beer by Miller.
Budweiser Girl here!
Ice cold Lite Beer by Miller. Originally Posted by bbkid
Budweiser Girl here! Originally Posted by Maxxi Roxx
You guys should come over and join us for some really good beer. At least something as adventurous as Corona.

Lite beer - If you're going to kill brain cells don't worry about how many calories you're taking in - go for the gusto!!!!!!
I'm a craft beer fan, and generally like the stouts and porters more than the lighter ales and pilsners. With that said, some of my favorite breweries are Rogue (OR), Bell's (MI), Hopping Frog (OH) and, of course, Boulevard here in Kansas City.
I only drink beer when I am out of wine lol.
I'll put in a plug for the great white north. Love Molson Canadian!
Shiner Bock, Yuengling, Abita Amber and Bass