2019 Movies

Quiet around here. Let's get something rolling.

What movies are you guys stoked to see coming this year? Gotta admit, I'm pretty excited for Glass (I've a soft spot for M. Night Shyamalan flicks) and most of the Marvel movies (keeping my hopes up for Dark Phoenix). And definitely the Pet Sematary remake and IT Chapter Two, because I want to see how freaky they get, and how close they're kept to the source material.

So come on people, let's get some chatter going.
https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/most-anticipated-2019-movies/

I am with you on the movies. I am a big movie buff. I am also looking forward to Glass after watching Unbreakable and Split since they are all from the same universe.

There is a huge list of movies for 2019 that are coming out. Hopefully they will do a good job with IT part 2. I do like most of the Marvel movies also.
Gotta watch Unbreakable and Split before Glass comes out but I'm really waiting on ENDGAME!!!!!
There are so manyyy!! I’d say glass is a def big one. Also, Phoenix I am stoked about as it has the woman that plays Sansa Stark in Game of thrones. (Forgot her name) AND, off topic but relatable, Game of thrones comes back in April. Endgame, Captain Marvel, Hellboy, Rocketman, iand zombieland 2. Just to name a few.. hahaha.
Oh damn I forgot about zombieland 2!! I need to update my watch list.
There are so manyyy!! I’d say glass is a def big one. Also, Phoenix I am stoked about as it has the woman that plays Sansa Stark in Game of thrones. (Forgot her name) AND, off topic but relatable, Game of thrones comes back in April. Endgame, Captain Marvel, Hellboy, Rocketman, iand zombieland 2. Just to name a few.. hahaha. Originally Posted by Sexi Sophia

Holy shit theres a zombieland 2 coming out?! Gotta see that.
Aladdin (2019)
Directed by: Guy Ritchie
. . .what

I mean. . .I like some of his stuff but. . .what
Zombieland 2?!! Oh snap, I had no idea, can't wait!!

[/B]
There are so manyyy!! I’d say glass is a def big one. Also, Phoenix I am stoked about as it has the woman that plays Sansa Stark in Game of thrones. (Forgot her name) AND, off topic but relatable, Game of thrones comes back in April. Endgame, Captain Marvel, Hellboy, Rocketman, iand zombieland 2. Just to name a few.. hahaha. Originally Posted by Sexi Sophia