I thought that only worked in the movies

I just have a curious question I wondered if someone could answer... I see a lot of ads that say "no LE of any type"... I thought that was a myth or does that really work?? Thanks hope you all have a wonderful holiday
Lol. No that doesn't work.
most states no the LE can lie and say no im not a cop and not get an entrapment charge I know in Missouri if you ask if they are a cop they have to tell you if they lie you can press entrapment charges
Yes, law enforcement officers may lie to a suspect or during a criminal investigation.
Here's a site on entrapment not a long read just thought i would post it http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-entrapment.htm
Even if you eventually win the entrapment argument in court, you will still be arrested and have your face posted in the online mugshots and the weekly arrest publications at minimarts, etc.

The verdict will do nothing to save your reputation...

The real punishment is the public humiliation and exposure for being charged with that type of crime to begin with.

"What really works" is research and proper screening to avoid this type of situation from the get-go.
but GINGER... this is supposed to be fun (whiney voice) , who wants to work that hard. waaaa.
isnt this just fantasy anyway...scoot
but GINGER... this is supposed to be fun (whiney voice) , who wants to work that hard. waaaa. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Don't make me hunt you down and spank you.

isnt this just fantasy anyway...scoot Originally Posted by scooter
Handling your fantasy the right way will prevent your reality from becoming a nightmare. Ijs.