Liberal cable news outlets aren't faring well against the more conservative Fox News Channel

Liberal cable news outlets aren't faring well against the more conservative Fox News Channel:

"The media business—by nature—is in constant turmoil. With so many comers and goers, short-lived fads, and new industry-shattering technologies, it’s remarkable that one thing has stayed constant for over a decade. Fox News (FOXA) is marking its 50th consecutive quarter as the top cable news network, according to data from Nielsen (NLSN). This goes all the way back to 2002, when the media and political worlds were completely different.

As the number of prime-time broadcast TV viewers has gone down, the number tuning into cable news has gone up. Fox has benefited. Its ratings have increased while those of its cable competitors, as a group, have mostly stayed flat. That’s a sign that the growth hasn’t come from other news networks but from viewers who had not previously been watching cable news. Nielsen’s data shows that the only other cable network to be No. 1 in its category for 50 straight quarters is, unsurprisingly, ESPN (DIS)."
Too bad their entertainment division is in the toilet...I mean how much profane chef can anybody stand?

I wonder how long "Americans" are going to try to un-ring the bell of democratic ideals and personal freedom of choice on our home turf? Anybody seen who's running the country? A bunch of old white bats in walkers and wigs and a bunch of white guys who say "no" for a living? Shit.

Here's a conservative thought for the day. Now that the president has called out all the "conservatives" to put their money where their campaign bullshit on immigration and border control that got them elected is, their nuts have suddenly vanished. Maybe FOX can do an investigative report to see where they've gone?
Too bad their entertainment division is in the toilet...I mean how much profane chef can anybody stand?

I wonder how long "Americans" are going to try to un-ring the bell of democratic ideals and personal freedom of choice on our home turf? Anybody seen who's running the country? A bunch of old white bats in walkers and wigs and a bunch of white guys who say "no" for a living? Shit.

Here's a conservative thought for the day. Now that the president has called out all the "conservatives" to put their money where their campaign bullshit on immigration and border control that got them elected is, their nuts have suddenly vanished. Maybe FOX can do an investigative report to see where they've gone? Originally Posted by phildo

Last I checked, Obama and Holder were in charge, hardly a right wing conspiracy. You might want to wait until the new Senate gets seated before bashing them for doing nothing
Nope, Citibank & jamey dimon are in charge.
Wow! Phildo, I have no idea you are such a quintessential bleeding heart liberal on this hooker board. Not trying to bash you, just lamenting the fact that folks with similar creed like yours are endangered species on this board. Maybe Trill Jackson is not lonely no more?
un-ring the bell of democratic ideals and personal freedom of choice Originally Posted by phildo
I would like to know how Obama has given us more personal freedoms? Just so I am not one sided here, did Bush, Clinton, or Bush Sr make us more free? No, politicians on both sides have been taking our personal freedoms away for a long long time now. Our country was not founded on democratic ideals. We were founded on the ideals of individual liberty (personal freedom). Where the liberty of the minority would be protect and could not be taken away by a democratic majority.