[Local News] New Gang Terrorizing the North Side

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/pittsbur...de-pittsburgh/ Originally Posted by HDGristle
Nobody told me they were having a trump rally in the North side.
Chasing mailmen "probably something to do with the mailing ballots" blocking traffic, yep definitely a trump rally!
Just don't make eye contact!
At least these turkeys aren't asking for bus fare, a cigarette or what time it is.
:-D
I suspect Marty Griffin is to blame. He's been a long-time associate of the Northside Turkeys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3LK8q353mc
Just don't make eye contact!
At least these turkeys aren't asking for bus fare, a cigarette or what time it is.
:-D Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
I’ve been to 3 Trump rallies and the people there are nowhere near what you try’n make them out to be to make yourself feel superior. You’re not. They’re salt of the earth, you and I could only aspire to be as cordial.
Yinzer might be comparing them to the homeless and "homeless" folks panhandling all over the Northside and other parts of town, J.
  • Devo
  • 08-16-2023, 10:54 AM
Sigh.

Only the citified could be afraid of a flock of Turkeys, I'm glad to see their return from extinction to flourishing as they do

I routinely see them around my house, and, we seem to be able to co-exist, as, we do with the bears, coyotes(Saw a puppy in a field nearby the other day), deer, foxes, and bobcats, and other scary creatures.

The only problem we'd have with an aggressive turkey, is how to pluck the feathers after I grab it and ring its neck.

Shots are loud, even suppressed, just saying................
Well, they are living in the city... so...
Chilling watching the tube outside the other night, a possum strolls up on the porch and lays on the ottoman. Stupid dog didn’t even bark, just glanced at it and went back to sleep. There’s TONS of them, and groundhogs, and skunks.
I’ve been to 3 Trump rallies and the people there are nowhere near what you try’n make them out to be to make yourself feel superior. You’re not. They’re salt of the earth, you and I could only aspire to be as cordial. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
not everything in this forum is political, despite the vast majority of posts from the last 4+ years being as such.

"The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here"

And despite me being called a 'turkey' on occasion, I assure you I am not as aggressive as one, and I doubt that I taste as good as one that has been roasted in the oven, but I hope I'm superior to a turkey. I'm salt of the earth too!
Tell that to the guy who brought trump into it. Looking more closely, I do believe I mistook your comment tho, taking it as an extension of the one before it as HD pointed out. My apologies for that.
Everyone else ignored it to focus on the "real threat"

If we're not careful, this game could rival MS-13 and then we're all fucked.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pittsburgh/...er_gang_issue/

Reddit did a better job than we did having fun with this