Ladies - could you use better photos?

Some of the photos I've seen are quite nice and have a professional look to them - but there are so many blurry, iphone-in-the-bathroom-mirror shots that just look terrible! I know you ladies are beautiful - why not get photos taken by someone who knows their way around a camera? I can put you at ease and find shots that will emphasize your true beauty - no cost, no strings. (I'm just tired of seeing bad photos of otherwise beautiful women!) PM me if you might be interested.
The iphone in the mirror shots are sexy, easy, cheap and effective.

Professional photography and good post-production can make beautiful results indeed, but one might pause when professionals offer work for free.

Here is one set of iphone self shots that may from photographers perspective are not well composed, lack light balance, are grainy and out of focus... but for Bob Hobby the ideal is the provider who looks just-like-or-better than her pics. Have you seen Alisha Skye's self pics?

19Trees
Alisha Skye

Met this wonderful provider many times and the best pic of her (see showcase) is her self shot taken with her iphone

19Trees

[Alisha, this is not so secretly coded message: come back to Austin soon and often]
Where do you find all this time to collect so many photos...and keep a job?!?! I swear you post more photos than the providers do sometimes.

(good thing...don't get me wrong...either that or I just see too many tree's reviews....or I'm seeing the forest for the trees? I'll stop now before I make another bad joke)
RovingGeek,

Thanks. It only takes an app/script and a right click saving/sharing pics is so easy and when they look good why not share? Imageevent.com does a great job handling them, posting/unposting and the pic-host does all the 'work' (no bandwidth or space required on ECCIE servers). Super fast and easy, can add a relevant pic to a thrEAd takes seconds not minutes.

In this thrEAd the point (of republishing pics that have already been in other threads) was that Bob Hobby don't mind (and sometimes/often prefers) the candid iphone self shots, which the OP suggested were inferior or made otherwise beautiful providers appear undesirable: the photos seem to prove otherwise, no?

19Trees
wow 19, those phone shots were very hot (ok, the homer simpson one didn't really do it for me lol.) It really is more about the sexiness of the content than the glass in the camera. Should be a core competency when you are a professional...
Trees,

I have to agree with you that a candid self-portrait can be a deal maker for me. With the ability to shoot dozens of shots and choose only one or two for posting, you wonder how beautiful women end up posting terrible photos sometimes. These should serve as great ideas for how to take a good photo in a great pose. Thanks!

By the way, is the woman in yellow at the a provider?

Aces
IMho it just goes to show their level of intelligence, and the care they put into themselves. If a provider is available "24/7" or "m-f 8-5" and has horrible quality pics, you can bet your ass she is skanky and lives in a dirty house. Anyone with reasonable intelligence, can take simple photos with a phone that look good. Providers with shitty pics and/or old as shit pics are just lazy and that absolutely translates to how they treat their body and their health. If a provider has nice pics you can bet she gives a shit about her work and has a decent head on her shoulders. Asking for better pics is like asking a homeless dude to shower - the underlying problem is still there. I say use it your advantage to screen the nasty sluts you know to steer clear of (unless it's late and who gives a fuck - we all have our moments).
Tree, all those girls are like 11's on a 10 scale! They would probably look good if they had pics taken with a pin-hole camera. It doesn't work for a lot of women especially when they have low lighting and don't hold the camera steady. You can see countless bad examples of how not to take your own pics.
  • Loxly
  • 03-23-2013, 08:40 PM
While many get proficient using an I-Phone they could still get an 8 mp camera with a remote for about the price of an hour and a half appt. Most of the work I put into pics is in the editing. Even cheaper. Snag stills from a webcam vid. At least they'd be able to see what they're shooting.