PS4 for sale

Ok my hand has been forced. I have gotten several PM's from providers asking if I still have the console. The answer is, YES. I am asking $600 for it. No I won't barter "sessions" for the system. If your serious give me a holler. I am out of town but, my brother is home and I vouch for him 1000%. He can take care of things for me. What I have is a PS4, in box, sealed. 500gb, one controller, hdmi cable, headset. NO video games. Merry Xmas everyone.
Hope u sold it sooo many girls were wanting it ahhh but did they wanna pay is the question?????
Dirty Scalper not very nice trying to rip people right near xmas i could see making 100 but 200?
Hope u sold it sooo many girls were wanting it ahhh but did they wanna pay is the question????? Originally Posted by Daddyslilslut
I bought mine...found on on Christmas eve for same as store cost off CL
Dirty Scalper not very nice trying to rip people right near xmas i could see making 100 but 200? Originally Posted by Ts AmberRose
Calling me dirty? It's fuckng business no different to what client and provider is down to charge for services. Go fuck ur self u fuck!
LOL dirty business imo and taking advantage or desperate people at xmas and yeah im not gonna go throwing profanity around at anyone like you.
Then don't call me Dirty. There won't be none if u ain't make none.
Sorry for what I said to offend u but, u pushed a button. We cool?
Calling me dirty? It's fuckng business no different to what client and provider is down to charge for services. Go fuck ur self u fuck! Originally Posted by Lone wanderer
I love your honesty! Bahaha just Leave HIM be

tranny -
It's not ripping anyone off if they get what they pay for no matter what the price DUDE!

Victoria- I'm glad you got one girl u deserve it!!!
Let's keep this civil please. Consider this a friendly warning.

sixx
Thats Transexual ya skank and yes i was born as you call it "DUDE" and besides lone and i already ended this yet i guess it was the (edited forbidden topic) talking making you open your big mouth....