FLAVORS OF A WOMAN

When engaged in a wonderful activity called DATY, I have noticed the varying flavors and aromas of different ladies. The lovely juice ranges from virtually tasteless to quite strong. Have been wondering if any factors might predict the flavor.
1) Is there a difference according to size, i.e. small, medium, or large?
2) Does hair color (blonde, red, black, or brunette) influence her taste?
3)Does race play a factor? (caucasion, hispanic, black, native american, asian, etc.)
4) Does flavor change as a woman gets more mature?
5) Does it change during the month, or during the year?
6) Does pregnancy change her flavor?
7) Do women like to taste their own juices?
Definitely, hands down, my absolute favorite thing to do! I suppose there probably are predicting factors, although I never thought much of it "at the time."

Of course, I'll be happy to do the necessary research and report back. I wonder if there is any grant money out there for such an endeavor??
When engaged in a wonderful activity called DATY, I have noticed the varying flavors and aromas of different ladies. The lovely juice ranges from virtually tasteless to quite strong. Have been wondering if any factors might predict the flavor.
1) Is there a difference according to size, i.e. small, medium, or large?
2) Does hair color (blonde, red, black, or brunette) influence her taste?
3)Does race play a factor? (caucasion, hispanic, black, native american, asian, etc.)
4) Does flavor change as a woman gets more mature?
5) Does it change during the month, or during the year?
6) Does pregnancy change her flavor?
7) Do women like to taste their own juices? Originally Posted by tuckahoe
1}NO
2}NO
3}yes
4}yes..body changes/hormones
5}yes
6}do not know...aint been pregnant in a LONG LONG LONG time....lol
7}Wooohooooo I DO/I DO!!!!!!{and other women's too}
Not sure about pussy juice, but skin of african/american has a wonderful musty smell in my experience. I love it.

Diet is very important.

Pineapple juice.

Did I tell you I only have to hug an ebony girl and smell her aroma around her shoulders and I am smitten?

Again, maybe it is just diet, but keep taking it.

i love garlic too.
Thanks Dallas...short and to the point.

I love the taste of a woman. The ladies I see are always ultra clean...to the point of being antiseptic. But if we have a rewarding session and the natural juices get flowing...Hooray! I believe diet is a factor in taste (but not as much as it is in the taste of sperm...pineapple juice is a must, guys). Each woman is unique! (I think I love you all). I can always tell when Aunt Flo is nearing...it's not at all bad but it's different.

Thank you ladies for looking and tasting so scrumptious.

Sidebar: Do you DATY when the woman is having her period? I've been known to do so.
As far as I can tell, it is about 75% what they are eating. There are varying degrees of acidity and flavors. Asparagus and salmon apparently have an effect. But, it's like chocolate- some is sweet and some is bitter but it's all good.
7}Wooohooooo I DO/I DO!!!!!!{and other women's too} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas you naughty girl, we need to meet up soon...and I completely agree...
first I have heard about the pineapple juice. now if I can find a lady to taste my sperm!!

Had a sweet young lady who was white/hispanic. I could taste two distinct flavors from her- one salty and the other slightly acidic. Yum-yum!!!!

Have had some guys says women taste like fish. Never had that experience myself. Maybe it depends on where we found our women.

I like the part about the grant money. Maybe a Ph D from a university could set us up a scientific experiment.

Dallas Rain- how come I get the idea question 7 was your favorite?
lol--Tuck...hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm

Allison...anytime sweets..you are HOT!

Jsparrow--Thx!!!
Young pussy smell like pee pee lol. But it drives me crazy.
I have a "go to girl" when I wish to worship the flower. We start all almost our sessions in the hot tub so when get inside to the bedroom, I know the field of play is ready for my tongue.

Diet, hormones, and beer drinking seem to be the biggest factors influencing its musk along with previous sessions that day/evening.
Guess we'll have to ask Al Pacino who starred in "Scent of a Woman."
Young pussy smell like pee pee lol. But it drives me crazy. Originally Posted by jhende3

How young are you talking about?