G spot I can't find it

G spot does it exist?where is it?
Oh Shit Right There Baby!! That's what all the ladies tell me anyways. LOL
Keep working at it. It's there.
Practice makes perfect.
Take a left at the labia, roll over the clit and down the dip, sharp right into the tunnel, and climb again with pressure on the pedal. Best to ask each girl for her road map. Can you drive 55?
There is no conclusive evidence that it even exists, but, like buried treasure, the fun is looking for it.
If you slide the first two fingers of your Hand, pads of fingertips facing up, into a well lubed woman, slide in to the second knuckle. Now, curl your fingers straight up and back, as if you are doin the "come hither" gesture, ironically. at that point you should feel, with your fingertips, a slightly raised and rough, circular area. It would also be located where if the clit. From outside the body was connected to the interior wall of the vagina.
Steady, strong pressure, not usually stroking, particularly combined with oral sex is great for a lot of women. She will know that the spot is right because even if she just emptied her bladder, pressure on this area will make her feel as if she still wants to pee. Not so. Her body is actually gearing up to ejaculate.
The g spot is an urban myth that the ladies are in cahoots perpetuating the myth.
reach your hand inside with a flashlight and look around. should have a arrow pointing to the right spot.
If you slide the first two fingers of your Hand, pads of fingertips facing up, into a well lubed woman, slide in to the second knuckle. Now, curl your fingers straight up and back, as if you are doin the "come hither" gesture, ironically. at that point you should feel, with your fingertips, a slightly raised and rough, circular area. It would also be located where if the clit. From outside the body was connected to the interior wall of the vagina.
Steady, strong pressure, not usually stroking, particularly combined with oral sex is great for a lot of women. She will know that the spot is right because even if she just emptied her bladder, pressure on this area will make her feel as if she still wants to pee. Not so. Her body is actually gearing up to ejaculate. Originally Posted by Katharine Butler
yup and practice makes perfect!
here's a map lol, good luck on your hunt

you been warned..lol

I think it is a small bar on Stone Oak west of 281.
Sweet andl little as long as its your finger up there ..I don't care
It's like that saying about love, you only find it when you're not looking for it.
Fingers and toys, they work wonders on both boys and girls......And dont forget the lube...
here's how to find your man's g spot