Hoe vs provider

Ladies be careful what you label yourselves I believe a provider is just what her title calls her to be. As long as the request isn't preposterous she provides. But if you just lie and can't even do the simple things and can't even value ones time bc you only value the money then you my friend are a hoe... Correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I see it.
Ladies be careful what you label yourselves I believe a provider is just what her title calls her to be. As long as the request isn't preposterous she provides. But if you just lie and can't even do the simple things and can't even value ones time bc you only value the money then you my friend are a hoe... Correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I see it. Originally Posted by AdamStewart
Not to be grammatically correct, try to make sense, or anything you might find offensive about a correction from a "ho", whore, lady of the night, hooker, or even a pro, but a "hoe" is a Garden Tool.
  • L.A.
  • 08-06-2015, 07:44 AM
Ladies be careful what you label yourselves I believe a provider is just what her title calls her to be. As long as the request isn't preposterous she provides. But if you just lie and can't even do the simple things and can't even value ones time bc you only value the money then you my friend are a hoe... Correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I see it. Originally Posted by AdamStewart
I dated a hoe once in my younger days. Ended up having to get a tetanus shot.
I cut my foot one time with a HOE.
Them hoes can be tricky bitchs. Just keep the edge sharp and you should be fine.
I prefer the term slut over hoe - much sexier. I get off on a gal being with many guys so when I call a girl a slut it's said with very sincere adoration.
You don't have to be a hoe to do that. That's called laziness!!
Very true..hoes are lazy and not as professional as providers.shrug
  • grean
  • 08-06-2015, 02:09 PM
Providers are independent. The others have pimps.
Not to be grammatically correct, try to make sense, or anything you might find offensive about a correction from a "ho", whore, lady of the night, hooker, or even a pro, but a "hoe" is a Garden Tool. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Grammar matters!
Grammar matters! Originally Posted by Reddwarf
Yikes! Then I better hire an editor. LOL
Not to be grammatically correct, try to make sense, or anything you might find offensive about a correction from a "ho", whore, lady of the night, hooker, or even a pro, but a "hoe" is a Garden Tool. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Hah hah you beat me to it. I saw that spelling error.

Dang been too long for a good laugh.

We gotta connect and share.
I dated a hoe once in my younger days. Ended up having to get a tetanus shot. Originally Posted by L.A.
Ha ha me too. My grandfather had his sharpened like a knife and steel slices rubber real quick.
@doug

Yep...it's been a while. Bring a hoe, cause my garden needs to be tended to! Ha! Just kiddin'....I ain't got a garden!
Well, I tend to say, when you break it down to basics...a hooker is a hooker is a hooker. We are all on a hooker board. It's how we represent ourselves that distinguish one level from another. It shows in our TCB skills, as well as in our reviews, not to mention as in our on board personalities.

I have gotten numerous clients just based off how attracted they are to how I present myself.

Maybe I should change my degree from engineering to marketing.