Twist on the msog question for ladies

Ladies,

Sounds like many of you have had some considerable msog numbers. How about over 50 gents? Do you find most to be 1 pop guys or are many of them in the multiple category?
My most MSOG session was with a 66 year old gentleman, not in great shape, slight beer belly, average size equipment. It turned me on a LOT. It was only 5, in an hour, but I had only been providing about 6 mths so it surprised me. My ex husband I had just divorced never had more than 2. I was naive and didn't think it was possible.
My most MSOG session was with a 66 year old gentleman, not in great shape, slight beer belly, average size equipment. It turned me on a LOT. It was only 5, in an hour, but I had only been providing about 6 mths so it surprised me. My ex husband I had just divorced never had more than 2. I was naive and didn't think it was possible. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Wow 5 that is impressive, of course look he he was having fun with, that had to help!
MSOG is ALWAYS encouraged and appreciated .. there are times when all they can do is one but ill be damned if im not trying the entire time to get another one out of them... hey atleast you get an E for effort lol
The guy that I referred to that went 8 rounds was 63 or 64 at the time.