AMP first timer

A friend suggested this site and I am here. However information is overwhelming. Who should I go see as first timer?
Joy@jade
Shasha at Lucky Haven.
Ask BillO about SeaHag. All future Spa visits will be amazing.
None can compare to Sea Hag.
I am not sure what or who sea hag is.
Sherry Dfw
Do some research. See which lady meets your physical requirements. Also search to see which lady meets your carnal desires.

Good choices IMO - Joy at Jade, Lisa at Pearls, Honey at Pink1. There are other options.

Good Luck.
We wrote a thread just for you. It even describes your situation. The title is "1st Time at an AMP". If you read through it, most all of your questions will be answered.
Honestly, this is Dallas. If you go to the places that are reviewed here, your chances of a great time are better than just anywhere. You really won't find many that are not good at what they do. Too much competition to keep low performers on staff.

Also, WALDT. While some guys rave about BeBe/CiCi/CoCo/LiLi/LuLu/MiMi/MoMo/ShaSha/XiXi, others prefer Apple/Cheery/Cookie/Honey/Orange and others like YaYa/Yoko/Yuki/Yumi.

Last Ride gives the best advice. Read reviews/posts and pick a few that meet your physical criteria. Once your eyes are happy, your host will take care of the rest of you.

Truth is, there are a lot of gals that are tops at individualized massage. Hell, try them all.
First of all, welcome. Don't swing for the fences your first time at bat. Go to an AMP, have fun, write up the encounter In detail, get PA - You think you're overwhelmed with options now, just wait.
There is some great advice in this thread. Do look at reviews and pick one that has good looks per your taste. I have some places I go because I like or don't like the the spa itself. If you want nice rooms try Pearls or Bali then see who is at the place and pick one.

Read the stickies and as many encounters as you can and pick a winner. Call ahead to make an appointment with the girl of your dreams even if it is only 30 mins or an hour ahead . Be confident that once you are at the spa they know what you are there for and with a top reviewed girl you can just let her do her thing.

The only things I don't do is just show up and take what your are given. The less popular girls need to work too ! A line up is allowed most places or the mamasan might bring a few girls to a room. I can tell you it is ridiculously difficult to pick lol. They all look so good ! It really is best if you pick someone and call for appointments. Actually have three or four in mind because sometimes the one you want will be booked or not working.

I recently saw Susan at Rainbow and she is awesome. I think Shasha at Lucky Haven is a fun time too. I heard Kara at Blue was leaving soon so maybe try to get in to see her before she leaves. Have a great time and come back to share.
Thank you all. I will post a review when I have chance