Encounter: Abby @KF, the best fun and naughty ride as far as I remember

Date: Nov 4, 2023
Name: ABBY @ KF
Phone: 469-873-0078 ( text preferred)
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.kfestival.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Farmers Branch, between Royal and 635.
Activities: BBBJ, all you can eat 69 buffet, DATY , BBFS multiple positions ( included in the fee) , CIM with bells and whistles ( read ROS)
Hair Length and Color: medium length and dark brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker , my impression.
Ethnic Background: Asian / Thai babe
Physical Description: Abby is medium high, maybe 120 lbs. Her arsenal consists of a good sex doll bod, great tits and great ass. She has a trimmed bush, to make her even more interesting for the guys with a retro taste.( Pun intended). The pics are hers , but make her look a little slimmer than in reality.
Recommendation: Yes
Is she the only one with bush currently on the local scene?
Is she the only one with bush currently on the local scene? Originally Posted by Moby-Dick
No, Verona at AS has also some trimmed bush, but I think she is a covered girl. Abby will go BB for you.
No, Verona at AS has also some trimmed bush, but I think she is a covered girl. Abby will go BB for you. Originally Posted by Dingo4u
+100
+100 Originally Posted by Kittchat12
Who ? Verona/Boa or Abby ?
Abby is a one of a kind good fuck, dropped many loads in her before.
I need to check Abby out! Fuck so many to go and see and not enough $ in the bank account
I need to check Abby out! Fuck so many to go and see and not enough $ in the bank account Originally Posted by Willie82
I foresee a Beatles homage in my near future.
I foresee a Beatles homage in my near future. Originally Posted by Genesis1990
Send me some cash brother.
If your going to see Abby. Take your vitamins. You will need the energy
Abby is the only hot Catholic Thai
Abby is the only hot Catholic Thai Originally Posted by Megatoad
That is a pretty big statement that cannot be substantiated, but is a bump nevertheless.lol. Every girl goes bare with a few safe regulars , Mr Toad.

Abby is awesome, and surely you could have found something more interesting about her, than this lazy ass bump.
new to studio. total damage?
That is a pretty big statement that cannot be substantiated, but is a bump nevertheless.lol. Every girl goes bare with a few safe regulars , Mr Toad.

Abby is awesome, and surely you could have found something more interesting about her, than this lazy ass bump. Originally Posted by Dingo4u
I'm glad other people notice those incessant bumps every 2 days that provide no value to the original review. That bumper is a known K-Fest promoter, bumping dormant threads at every opportunity possible. With that being said, you are right, Abby is awesome and I have always had a great time with her.