URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/models
City: Farmers B
State: Texas
Address: Off 635
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Sort of long, strawberry blonde/reddish color
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very small human being, has to be under 5 foot. Looks really really young but prob early to mid 20's. Looks very close to the pics but with less glam and no glasses. Nice smile and attitude. C cups
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review.

Thanks for the review.

Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan
I love the very small girls. You can wrap their own legs behind their back and have them come up over their back shoulder down to their boobs while pounding them, lol.
I love the very small girls. You can wrap their own legs behind their back and have them come up over their back shoulder down to their boobs while pounding them, lol. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
WTH? Lol.
I love the very small girls. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
me too, but when they are this small I rarely fit… it’s a huge turn off when they can’t cowgirl and I am limited on stroke in Missionary. This one 4’10” beauty I was seeing kept coming up with excuses and saying “next time”. L2 every time and CIM but would not go L3. Finally she gave in and it was a total buzz kill…no amount of lube, I was literally hitting bone.
Thank you for the review.
WTH? Lol.
Originally Posted by Stressfree1
Correct
Nice review
For someone who is not very good, she was busy today and our schedules did not match up. Soon
For someone who is not very good, she was busy today and our schedules did not match up. Soon Originally Posted by Genesis1990
I am guessing the holidays will slow things down if they don't go on a couple of days vacation. Greenlight is password protected now.
For someone who is not very good, she was busy today and our schedules did not match up. Soon Originally Posted by Genesis1990
Thank you for the honest review that you got good service. Other guys are reporting some not so good service from her. I wonder how she decides who she’s going to give good service to? Looks? Body type? Time of day?
Apparently with her you need to have straight white teeth and a six pack like big bob to get good service from her lol oh and be first appt of the day