URL / Website: Kfestival.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Las Colinas
Activities: Lfk, bbbj, k9, and the usual fun stuff
Hair Length and Color: Brownish shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Youthful face, good looking, perky c cup and some tasfully done tattooos, nothing distracting
Recommendation: Yes
Another great review
Another great review Originally Posted by SpringFest
Appreciate the info on the msog.. I had nana do the same thing to me, saying it’s “studio” policy and she was so sorry!

Hope others post about if the girls they see is or is not msog tax. Abby I believe does not charge
Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Any bb** stuff must be an upcharge, period. They are risking everything with STD's. However, they shouldn't charge more for round 2, if it within the time limit.
However, they shouldn't charge more for round 2, if it within the time limit. Originally Posted by kadhmann
Exactly, we still had 20 mins left. Isn’t that why we are paying the price increase for better service?
Any bb** stuff must be an upcharge, period. They are risking everything with STD's. However, they shouldn't charge more for round 2, if it within the time limit. Originally Posted by kadhmann
Exactly, we still had 20 mins left. Isn’t that why we are paying the price increase for better service? Originally Posted by aJohnDough
I believe most would agree the skin tax is a fair to potentially charge, and some will drop it after repeated visits.. the msog is a joke, and I believe most agree with you in terms of booking an hour is should allow for a 2nd go.

I also think it shows, the girls who do not charge a msog fee stay much busier than ones who do charge it. I do also agree, it’s a huge mood/session killer when they say msog fee. I often get up and dressed or say massage me, as a way to show I’m dissatisfied.
After a great session, back to car, & txt Booker, "She <insert name> was wonderful. I'll see her again soon". Booker replies, "Smiley & Heart emojis."

After a session with declined msog tax, back to car, & txt Booker, "She <insert name> was great until the upcharge for a typical service. I'll visit another location next time". Booker replies, "Sad face emojis" or "Come see <insert name> next time, she does not charge extra."

A simple courteous txt complimenting the lady is appreciated, I am sure. And a courteous explanation as to why you won't return may be more personal and effective.

I don't begrudge a lady for charging what she feels her efforts are worth. But the Booker might look more closely at rotating in new talent that offers what the customers wants, if it is brought to her attention.

These K-Ladies come in from SoCal. When viewing the various Agencies, you can see that a majority upcharge for bbfs and also for msog. But there are a large number that include bbfs & msog in the base price. Those are the ladies that should be scheduled to come here.
After a great session, back to car, & txt Booker, "She <insert name> was wonderful. I'll see her again soon". Booker replies, "Smiley & Heart emojis."

After a session with declined msog tax, back to car, & txt Booker, "She <insert name> was great until the upcharge for a typical service. I'll visit another location next time". Booker replies, "Sad face emojis" or "Come see <insert name> next time, she does not charge extra."

A simple courteous txt complimenting the lady is appreciated, I am sure. And a courteous explanation as to why you won't return may be more personal and effective.

I don't begrudge a lady for charging what she feels her efforts are worth. But the Booker might look more closely at rotating in new talent that offers what the customers wants, if it is brought to her attention.

These K-Ladies come in from SoCal. When viewing the various Agencies, you can see that a majority upcharge for bbfs and also for msog. But there are a large number that include bbfs & msog in the base price. Those are the ladies that should be scheduled to come here. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy

These K-Ladies come in from SoCal. When viewing the various Agencies, you can see that a majority upcharge for bbfs and also for msog. But there are a large number that include bbfs & msog in the base price. Those are the ladies that should be scheduled to come here. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Originally Posted by SpringFest
Hopefully when Lilly comes back she takes off the msog tax and upcharges.