Encounter: Cream returned from vacation all hot and horny, like a hot, sugary Krispy Kreme donut that you would have to bite it open and let all the crème out. That vanilla kind not chocolate at the one across the Sunflower fields.

Date: 11-13-23
Name: Creme
Phone: 214-351-0755
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.sunflowergirls.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Nw Dallas
Activities: DFK, LFK. Bathing, BBBJ, DATY, BBFS,(my choice) ACG, RACG, missionary, spooning, K9, ball sucking
Hair Length and Color: Dark and over shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Crème is a hot chick. She is absolutely gorgeous. 5’2 or so nice D cups and right around the 100 lbs mark. She really pampered me.
Recommendation: Yes
I thought your title was the review. It was almost longer.....
Lol “nice review” Krispy Kreme ain’t even that good. My donut corner store shop is better
Lol “nice review” Krispy Kreme ain’t even that good. My donut corner store shop is better Originally Posted by aJohnDough
If that Hot light is on in the window, I am cutting cars off to get some. Cream is probably just as good
If that Hot light is on in the window, I am cutting cars off to get some. Cream is probably just as good Originally Posted by Mechanic Mike
Great donut comparison. Makes me hungry for her sugar.
1 studio review about every 8 days since joining 2 years ago.

Anyone else thinking like I am ?

Anyone else thinking like I am ? Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Not sus at all lol

All good, the real ones know who’s real and who’s fake

Anyone else thinking like I am ? Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Out of curiosity, what is misleading in the review? I want to go see Cream and she has some decent enough reviews. No TER ones to really get the variety. What gives?
Not questioning the review. Questioning the reviewer. Think about what I wrote. It got me a wrist slap.
Not questioning the review. Questioning the reviewer. Think about what I wrote. It got me a wrist slap. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
No difference.
I never had a title that creative. Good job just for that.
I never had a title that creative. Good job just for that. Originally Posted by Stevensegal
Absolutely agree with you SS. This title got me smelling the sweet scent of Creme from a Krispy Kreme doughnut....I almost let my creme(wink wink) out.

KK I luv it; you are a true poet with this review and Creme sounds amazingly delish. A moment on the lips put some Creme on my hips!