Date: 11/17/2023 [corrected date - GM]
Name: Cristal
Phone: 702-708-1953
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.cherrypopp.net/welcome
City: Dallas Area
State: Texas
Address: Dallas Area
Activities: bbj, shower bj, dfk, lfk, bodyworship, doggy, mish, surfboard, spooning, standing doggy, a lot of iop
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black, hard to tell in the lighting
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Really pretty face, one of the few girls who actually look like her website pictures, maybe slight photoshop. About 5'4" with c cups. Slim body. Nice booty.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Originally Posted by SpringFest
Originally Posted by SpringFest
Nice review spring

I agree AJD, appreciate the good review on Cristal glad to know she's back, scheduling her ain't easy lol.
How did you get verified? They wanted a screen shot of my text exchanges with the other studios as reference and verification.
How did you get verified? They wanted a screen shot of my text exchanges with the other studios as reference and verification. Originally Posted by InNOut
I was still verified from LP so it rolled over. I think I gave them my handle and 2 references, because I had it.
  • zmw98
  • 11-18-2023, 03:26 PM
Didn't you said earlier that they ask no review?
Didn't you said earlier that they ask no review? Originally Posted by zmw98
What happened to the boycott for raising the rates? Does it only apply to certain studios? Apparently it does?
What do you mean new guy? People can boycott any studio they want and go to any studio they want......its an individuals decision to do either.

SP has reviewed a few places lately so you're a little late/lame if you think this is your big GOTCHA moment; whoever you are