Encounter: Studio Boycott Parlay with Chu at BK (Actually a cute Japanese girl)

Date: 11/18/2023
Name: Chu
Phone: 469-875-6657
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.blossom-k.com/home
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: DFW
Activities: bbj, bodyworship, cg, mish, spooning, surfboard, doggy, standing doggy
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black, long enough to make a ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She looks like her pictures, I would say the picture with her laying on the bed which should be the last one is the one she looks most like right now. Perky B cups, slim waste, small booty, cute face. IMO If you've seen the Netflix show my mister, She kinda looks like a discount Japanese version of the main girl, maybe chubbyer cheeks in the face (Not an insult the girl in the show is a literal k pop idol). Solid 7-8 imo leaning more towards 8 cause I like skinny gals, unlike janako I think she's actually cute and doesn't require a paper bag on her head.
Recommendation: Yes
thanks for the info
Nice details in this review. I’m glad you had a good time, she’s prob a no for me, her pics look like a boy. But I’m a little confused. You got all these people behind you for the past couple of months on a boycott over $20 based on principle, yet you pay $40 over? And I guess no nut November has disappeared as well? smh. Chu does look young.
Nice details in this review. I’m glad you had a good time, she’s prob a no for me, her pics look like a boy. But I’m a little confused. You got all these people behind you for the past couple of months on a boycott over $20 based on principle, yet you pay $40 over? And I guess no nut November has disappeared as well? smh. Chu does look young. Originally Posted by 2balls75
Whats confusing 2Breast? Rate increases sucked, real mongers boycotted and simps got butt hurt....would pictures help?

[whenever you reference anything in the ROS please use private tags - GM]
Originally Posted by ErikHua621
Originally Posted by ErikHua621

So much for No-Nut November.
Originally Posted by SpringFest
Damn dude. Your here and admitting that? Ignore button activated

Chu is a good girl.
Damn dude. Your here and admitting that? Ignore button activated

Chu is a good girl. Originally Posted by PotatoChip47
OP CLEARLY explains the special rate & some people who lack reading comprehension want to wine.

SF next time just draw the pictures.
real mongers boycotted Originally Posted by txcasper
Really casper the ghost? Wait, are you that Ghost dude? SP has 4 studio reviews in 12 days, most likely he was seeing girls during October and just now reviewing them. Not confusing, just said that tongue in cheek. SP has perpetuated the biggest FRAUD on the forum AsianP style. He got all you sheep to follow him into that boycott based on a $20 studio increase because of principal, yet here he is paying $40 over the old rate, such a hypocrite. He lied to all of you and broke his own boycott, his credibility on this board has plummeted to zero. And didn’t he say he wouldn’t be going to Blossom K because of the narrative of Connie poisoning one of her girls, which turned out to be false? Yet here he is visiting a blossom K girl at a higher rate. There’s nothing wrong with him paying a higher rate, that’s his personal choice with that particular girl. He just needs to admit that the October boycott FAILED to reduce prices back to their original prices for the one hour, (not the 45 minutes). He’s also actually done all of us a disservice. Now that he publicly posted that he paid more than the current rate, the other girls are going see that and start increasing as well, thanks a lot SP. But Chu sounds fun, glad he had a good time.
Really casper the ghost? Wait, are you that Ghost dude? SP has 4 studio reviews in 12 days, most likely he was seeing girls during October and just now reviewing them. Not confusing, just said that tongue in cheek. SP has perpetuated the biggest FRAUD on the forum AsianP style. He got all you sheep to follow him into that boycott based on a $20 studio increase because of principal, yet here he is paying $40 over the old rate, such a hypocrite. He lied to all of you and broke his own boycott, his credibility on this board has plummeted to zero. And didn’t he say he wouldn’t be going to Blossom K because of the narrative of Connie poisoning one of her girls, which turned out to be false? Yet here he is visiting a blossom K girl at a higher rate. There’s nothing wrong with him paying a higher rate, that’s his personal choice with that particular girl. He just needs to admit that the October boycott FAILED to reduce prices back to their original prices for the one hour, (not the 45 minutes). He’s also actually done all of us a disservice. Now that he publicly posted that he paid more than the current rate, the other girls are going see that and start increasing as well, thanks a lot SP. But Chu sounds fun, glad he had a good time. Originally Posted by 2balls75
lol...& this is your life now
lol...& this is your life now Originally Posted by txcasper
Zzzzz yawn

#Boycottfailedtolowerpricesfor thesametimeandservicebutintent ionwasgood Lol

Chu is tiny but looks like a boy
Really casper the ghost? Wait, are you that Ghost dude? SP has 4 studio reviews in 12 days, most likely he was seeing girls during October and just now reviewing them. Not confusing, just said that tongue in cheek. SP has perpetuated the biggest FRAUD on the forum AsianP style. He got all you sheep to follow him into that boycott based on a $20 studio increase because of principal, yet here he is paying $40 over the old rate, such a hypocrite. He lied to all of you and broke his own boycott, his credibility on this board has plummeted to zero. And didn’t he say he wouldn’t be going to Blossom K because of the narrative of Connie poisoning one of her girls, which turned out to be false? Yet here he is visiting a blossom K girl at a higher rate. There’s nothing wrong with him paying a higher rate, that’s his personal choice with that particular girl. He just needs to admit that the October boycott FAILED to reduce prices back to their original prices for the one hour, (not the 45 minutes). He’s also actually done all of us a disservice. Now that he publicly posted that he paid more than the current rate, the other girls are going see that and start increasing as well, thanks a lot SP. But Chu sounds fun, glad he had a good time. Originally Posted by 2balls75
This 1,000%.

The Dudes who signed on to the fake Boycott are scrambling to change the narrative, and make excuses. But the Boycott was a Fraud from day one. I'm 8 weeks into the Studio boycott, but I don't get on here and try to create a fake movement. See who you want, pay what you feel is worth it to you.