State: Louisiana
Address: Causeway and i10
Activities: Bbj, mish, blackmail
Hair Length and Color: Accurate on ad
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks like her pictures
Recommendation: No
I tried to see her once a few months ago. Lots of red flags and questions that I was not comfortable with. Then stood me up. Something definitely wasn't right with that close encounter.

Not cool.
Damn guess I dodged a bullet on her.. had something set up for a specific time then she goes ghost for hours and text me like bih I done see another provider I'm not gonna wait... Get organized
Sorry to hear all this. She used to be money in the bank.
I saw her Aug 5th in BR. She had ghosted me the week before. She had problems with room on the 5th some guy had to put room on card. Session was good. Bbbjcim. Daty. Cg. Doggy. 2 rounds. Was planning a repeat may have to think about it twice
I just blocked her, she claims to have my plate and a private investigator that can find me, but that sounds like a load of crap to me.
She is a nut job. I saw her 3 times. Each time the appointment ended up being two hours after it was scheduled With various excuses and begging. She told me she trusted me and from now on I should come to her actual house. I set up an appointment for that and she ghosted me. She texted me 3 hours later to say she had lost her phone. No apology just “I lost my phone” I didn’t respond. A couple of days later she texted and just said “I’m at the Ramada” I told her no thanks. She then apologized and said she would see me for 1/2 her rate. I said no. She is pretty hot and her rates are good. I’m done.
I will say that when I did see her, the service was very good. She was fun, has a hot little body and gives great head.