angelforu

Has anyone saw angelforu I would like to see her when she is in Jackson, I would just like some opinions on what people think of her thanks again
I think I saw a review from BIG C on ASPD a while back for her.
I remember seeing several reviews of her, all of them positive. Have never seen her myself.

However.... based on what I have read... Go Git Sum!!
If you are referring to the Russian girl - there are so many angel this and that names and handles, it gets confusing, then yes.

Angelforu = http://www.angeldivine.net/

This girl is the real deal. Absolutely fantastic. Better looking than the pictures, incredible body, very attentive to your needs and ideas during the session. Excellent reviews on old ASPD. I highly recommend. Post a review if you see her. Maybe Big C can put up his old one. I think I had one too, or at least a "me too" to his review.
  • BIG C
  • 02-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Unfortunately, I never saved the review of her that I posted on ASPD (I believe I reviewed her twice on there), and even though it's been a long time since I last saw her, I think I am safe in saying that this girl is not one to be missed when she comes to your area.....One of the most laid back and super kewl chicks in the bidness and I just can't imagine anyone not enjoying time spent with her.....Yeah, definitely go git sum.....
I 've seen her twice and had a great time. I don't think you will be disappointed.
I have never seen a bad review on her.