Traveling Through

I will be going through Ark on my way to Dallas next month, and a little snack along the way is being planned, so put away your daughters and wives lol.
Lol
What date will you be there, 'tripod' Terry? Woohoo! Lol

I'm not sure if I'll be in town, but I'd sure love to see you again!!
The tentative travel date for me is the 23rd, but it's not written in stone now, but the company may move the date back a week or so, but I'll let you know for sure Ginger. I'm actually excited to go on this trip for a change.
I would certainly love the opportunity to met you!!!! I am about 30 mins outside Little Rock and come to town almost daily!!!!!
My snack may end up being a series of meals lol, I might have to stay the night because I want you all lol.
Whichever Arkansas lady is fortunate enough to be the one(s) who spends time with Terry, I can assure you – he is a very fun date!!!
I would love to be your snack
Terry, I would greatly encourage you to read the review & post history of whoever you consider... A lot to be discovered there. And I'll leave it at that. Lol

There are some excellent options for you in Arkansas... Just do your research!
Terry, I would greatly encourage you to read the review & post history of whoever you consider... A lot to be discovered there. And I'll leave it at that. Lol

There are some excellent options for you in Arkansas... Just do your research! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Subtle much...?
Subtle much...? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Honest and direct has always been my preferred method of communication.

My friends appreciate it. It usually saves them a lot of trouble.
Terry if your looking for a full course meal, on your way thru you might take a look at Selena toget the juices flowing, next Felina for the main menu and save Pairs for dessert.

Just my thoughts...Happy Hunting.

Or might just want to save all your engergy for Dallas...it's hobbyist heaven.
Honest and direct has always been my preferred method of communication.

My friends appreciate it. It usually saves them a lot of trouble. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Honest and direct would be coming out and saying what the fuck you're trying to say and not beating around the bush. I can respect direct communication. Your post wasn't that. You ended it with a wink. You don't need a wink when you're straight shooting someone on a situation. Just come out and throw Jessika under the bus since that was your intention anyway.

FYI - this post is direct communication, in case you're wondering what it looks like.

OP - I second Selena and Felina. Two of our finest, no drama girls that arkansas has to offer.
Some people like to stir things when nothing else to do.Under Construction You are right, Honesty is the best policy. I also like to encourage if you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all
You will have a blast here and whatever lady you see I hope they give you a good ol Arkansas time!!
Honest and direct would be coming out and saying what the fuck you're trying to say and not beating around the bush. I can respect direct communication. Your post wasn't that. You ended it with a wink. You don't need a wink when you're straight shooting someone on a situation. Just come out and throw Jessika under the bus since that was your intention anyway.

FYI - this post is direct communication, in case you're wondering what it looks like.

OP - I second Selena and Felina. Two of our finest, no drama girls that arkansas has to offer. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I'm honest & direct, you're combative... and not just with me, with pretty much everyone here. You've always got something negative to say, no matter what.

My advice is appreciated and sought after by many. And regardless of your heckling, I will continue to share it.