Time Vs MSOG

A legit question for hobbyist/providers does a hobbyist simply pay for time or per mindgasm if you will thoughts?
I never understood charging for an hr, but only allowing 1 pop. Basically you get charged a hr rate for 30 minutes of service!! (or less)

A hour rate should be 60 minutes MSOG......IMHO. I paid for an hour...

I just can't fathom seeing an add that states $150 per pop......regardless of time!
I walk away and never return when that happens...I wish there was a filter on the showcases to eliminate them when I login...like P411, and a place to keep notes about them...
How about the "cold wife experience" that some give you? Or the "dead fish" treatment that renders the equipment useless and can't get dressed fast enough to get the hell away from them?
I'm personally a MSOG provider. I enjoy spending the entire amount of time advertised in my sessions. I am also known to run overtime in order to attempt to complete the second pop in my sessions. Most of the gentlemen I encounter are gracious enough to tip me a little extra when that happens. I generally try not to be a "Clock Watcher" during my sessions however I must draw the line somewhere as I have also had my kindness and willingness to please ending in me being taken advantage of and not being properly compensated for my time. There really is a fine line in this hobby where time is concerned for both provider and hobbyist that people should take into consideration.
Another peeve....Talking.....I understand making small talk to relax or set the mood....but don't use 30 minutes of my hour....
TK,

I understand your point. I try to plan and schedule accordingly. If I only have time for one pop, I look for someone offering 1/2hr.... time for 2...I go for an hour....If I want 2 or 3 or just to go slow I try to schedule 1 1/2. I try not to waste a providers time, and don't want her wasting mine. I can pretty much gauge an hr these days....by BBBJCIM, recovery and MPCFS and done

My only exception was SNL... You scheduled an hr and SHE kept you there till SHE was done with you!
Well who is this person above me :-)
He's paying for his time however I only see gentlemen that keep in mind the orifices they're putting their parts in is attached to a human being (who does want or need to be sitting on an ice pack for the next 48hrs after to recover) not a blowup doll or sex robot. I'm here for your pleasure ... not abuse. That being said I don't turn down seconds or thirds etc if time allows and FAR more often than not i'm the initiator.
I'm personally a MSOG provider. I enjoy spending the entire amount of time advertised in my sessions. I am also known to run overtime in order to attempt to complete the second pop in my sessions. Most of the gentlemen I encounter are gracious enough to tip me a little extra when that happens. I generally try not to be a "Clock Watcher" during my sessions however I must draw the line somewhere as I have also had my kindness and willingness to please ending in me being taken advantage of and not being properly compensated for my time. There really is a fine line in this hobby where time is concerned for both provider and hobbyist that people should take into consideration. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Yeah, yeah, Trinity, go ahead, call yourself a Slut...some of us already know what you are...FANTASTIC!

Behind Sovanna, you were my #2 LBFM...
Yeah, yeah, Trinity, go ahead, call yourself a Slut...some of us already know what you are...FANTASTIC!

Behind Sovanna, you were my #2 LBFM... Originally Posted by TechOne
I offer MSOG, but 99% of my clients pop within 15-30 minutes and kick me out (nicely). I tell them "Hey you still got XXX amount time left, you sure you're done?" They usually say they're fine and that I can leave
I think that's the point MB, for the guys who can muster round 2, not to be told 15 mins in that "you popped, we're done." I see both sides, so I think it's just important to ask if MSOG is on the menu.
be nice to have osog days again.
I would like to have the option of multiples.
Though I think if a guy gets his at the 48+ minute mark asking to continue might not be the best thing.
Though I don't think think I should be kicked out the bed either.
Maybe some mutual touching to wind down.
I offer MSOG, but 99% of my clients pop within 15-30 minutes and kick me out (nicely). I tell them "Hey you still got XXX amount time left, you sure you're done?" They usually say they're fine and that I can leave Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Never thought of it.