all the garbage

• S O B
  • 02-04-2011, 08:17 AM
I,ve been lurking here since the aspd days. Finally registered to get info on a hard working SW. Other than that, it's either a sitcom or a soap opera. Whores are whores and mongers are mongers. Lately I've come to the conclusion that it's been a while since some of you have had a good ole asswhuppin.
Whores are whores and mongers are mongers. Originally Posted by S O B
At least your not in the disillusioned camp and putting them on pedestals.
  • S O B
  • 02-04-2011, 08:22 AM
Don't know how how a pussy would fit over a pedestal.
There IS some pretty big pussy around to deal with...
  • S O B
  • 02-04-2011, 08:47 AM
+1
Whores? All of us? That would be like assuming all hobbyists are crude, disgusting, and socially inept circus bears one lap dance away from a late life crisis.

Surely, you are NOT referring to all providers as whores
That would be like assuming all hobbyists are crude, disgusting, and socially inept circus bears one lap dance away from a late life crisis.
Originally Posted by klovve
so what's your point?
All hobbyists are NOT as such - in fact, there are plenty of fantastic gentlemen prancing around in hobbyland. I have had the pleasure of meeting some; so it wouldn't be correct assuming that either party - hobbyists or providers - fit into the given molds.

Whore is such a nasty term.
All hobbyists are NOT as such - in fact, there are plenty of fantastic gentlemen prancing around in hobbyland. I have had the pleasure of meeting some; so it wouldn't be correct assuming that either party - hobbyists or providers - fit into the given molds.

Whore is such a nasty term. Originally Posted by klovve
+1 (and no I'm not WK'ing) simply agreeing with a point well made. I would guess that the word "whore" is right up there with "cunt" as far as being repulsive and offensive to most women.

Personally, I like the "fun" threads better where providers and hobbyists are getting along and sometimes poking fun at each other and themselves in a light atmosphere. Some of the stuff in these last couple of threads has been downright vicious imho.
The term may not be liked...... but it is an accurate use of it.....

Not remotely close to Cunt.

If you look up Provider in the Dictionary you cannot find anything close to describing the hobby amongst the definition but "whore" is defined as
1: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money
From Merriam Webster.....

I tend to not use it myself except for the rare cases that a woman rises to the levels of being a cunt.... And would only use it then in a manner that indicated an opinion of a single woman... not a group....
YEs the word "WhorE" is right up there.If someone has minimal masterey of the English language there are in deed plenty of other words to use...Unless you the one the "CHOSEN ONES" here..then you may use any derogatory term you want..Hell you can even be Racist and Blatant about it...its Cool...The Mods condone it even here even...Just be careful if you Venture to other Area Boards for it isnt condoned there..But in AUSTIN its fair game..
  • S O B
  • 02-04-2011, 12:24 PM
I never said whore was derogatory. There are classy whores, trashy whores, high class whores, high priced whores, 2 dollar whores, fat whores, skinny whores, whores who climb on rocks...
Lately I've come to the conclusion that it's been a while since some of you have had a good ole asswhuppin. Originally Posted by S O B
Dad, is that you? If not, keep your idle fucking threats to yourself.

so what's your point? Originally Posted by governmentguru
Speak for yourself

The term may not be liked...... but it is an accurate use of it..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Here's another accurate use of it.

Attention Whore

Person who feels the need to have all eyes on them, via online message boards. An Attention Whore will write things about how thier health or families health in an attempt for sympathy. They will also do go to extremes as promoting themselves via threads on message boards to get people to choose sides over another person.

Compliments of the Urban Dictionary.

Attention Whore

Person who feels the need to have all eyes on them, via online message boards. An Attention Whore will write things about how thier health or families health in an attempt for sympathy. They will also do go to extremes as promoting themselves via threads on message boards to get people to choose sides over another person. Originally Posted by eglrdr

We do have a few that fir that description around here...... We usually get a plea for financial help tied to them as well...
Lately I've come to the conclusion that it's been a while since some of you have had a good ole asswhuppin. Originally Posted by S O B
I agree! Some of you are a bit overdue on a visit to Miss Sophie Bella. She has mastered the finer points of spanking and would be happy to administer those much needed asswhuppins.

Don't know how how a pussy would fit over a pedestal. Originally Posted by S O B
Mine fits quite nicely on what I like to call my "pussy pedestal": http://www.liberator.com/eng/product/wedge/10021

Serves up the clam on a platter that makes DATY more ergonomic. No more neck cramps.

Whores? All of us? That would be like assuming all hobbyists are crude, disgusting, and socially inept circus bears one lap dance away from a late life crisis.

Surely, you are NOT referring to all providers as whores Originally Posted by klovve
Maybe I'm missing something here but I thought "provider" and "whore" were synonyms.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whore

Whore

–noun 1. a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.