Ft W SW on Riverside south of Rosedale

Mixed/Mexican SW on Riverside just south of Rosedale. Really short shorts and a great body. This was at 1:30 PM today. I didn't have time to stop and Chat.
  • hotep
  • 04-15-2011, 10:34 AM
Mixed/Mexican SW on Riverside just south of Rosedale. Really short shorts and a great body. This was at 1:30 PM today. I didn't have time to stop and Chat. Originally Posted by Ernest_t_bass

That's a bad, bad part of town.

I literally had to fight off a crackhead street walker and her
pimp one night.

She got in, slid all the way over against me and left the passengers
door open.

Just as I was telling her to close the door, her pimp jumped in.

Mr. Gaston Glock saved my ass that night.
They didn't want anything to do with him and jumped out.
You do have to be prepared for some shit. Especially later in the night. Daylight gives you a chance to spot pimps and LE patrols.
Is there a "good part of town" where you would find SW activity. I guess some worse than others but none where you would want to raise your kids. I agree though, daytime is safer, at least you can make a block before stopping. I never go out at night. Way too rough for me.
Back when i was a young man we use to cruise Rosedale and Evans area. You had to really be careful because if you stopped at a red light the ladies would just open the door and get in. Back then cars didn't have auto door locks so you would have to remember to pull over and lock all the doors so you could look without picking up. How things have changed over the years.